(10) Hickeys

Here we go: the slow beginning to the fucked-up and very intense chapters

Triple update, bitches. Don't you dare forget to vote and comment❤️

Reader POV

"What the fuck happened to her?!" Skyrin grabbed a spatula and started beating poor Atsumu's ass.

"Yo, chill." Atsumu rolled out of bed.

"What are you, a feral animal?!" Skyrin dragged me out of bed. "(y/n), is your neck okay? It's literally covered in hickeys."

I glanced at Skyrin. "I'm fine, Sky. Why?"

She dragged me to the bathroom. "Look at your neck, (y/n). Look at it."

Osamu was downstairs making us breakfast. It was February 1st, about three-and-a-half months since Atsumu confessed.

"(y/n), are you alright?"

"Why wouldn't she be?" Atsumu asked Skyrin with a deadpan stare.

Skyrin narrowed her eyes but said nothing. "Let's get you covered up, yeah?"

Rintarou was downstairs chilling with Papa and Mama Miya, and of course Osamu.

"I can't keep using my foundation to cover up his marks," Skyrin grumbled.

Atsumu glared at Skyrin and crossed his arms. "Then don't. Maybe I put them there so no one can touch what is mine."

The two glared at each other and I placed a hand on both of their shoulders.

"Guys, don't fight it. But Sumu, please. If you must make hickeys, at least don't put them so high up on my neck and suck so hard that they turn black and blue."

The other Miyas went out last night, so that meant Sumu and I were alone in his house.

Uncle Rinsonu was a bit annoyed that I wasn't coming home as much, but he didn't protest all the time since he trusted the Miyas since the two families have known each other since Sumu's father and my uncle were kids.

"Here," Skyrin handed me a packet of snacks when we got downstairs. "My mom wanted me to give this to you."

I smiled at the heather-haired beauty. "Thanks, Sky."

She was about to say something when Sumu came down the stairs, muttering something.

"Hm..." Mama Miya looked at my neck. "I hope you kids are being safe about it," the older and plump women said. "As much as I love children, I don't want to be a grandmother just yet, alright?"

On the way to school, Atsumu dragged me away from the others.

"(y/n), I don't like when Skyrin does that."

"Does what?"

"That." He poked my neck caked with concealer. "It's none of her business if your neck is full of my marks. Everyone knows that you're mine, so why do you let her?"