(33) Unwanted

I forgot the name of the mother of Felix and (y/n) [if I even gave her a name], so we'll just go with Marie

Triple update bc I love you guys🥺❤️

Past, No One's POV

A baby boy with his mother's raven hair was born in the early morning of October 5th.

"Wait, there's two more!"

Mrs. Miya gripped her husband's hand and let out a cry of pain.

Another baby came out and he had raven hair.

He let out a cry.

He joined his triplet brother in the lukewarm water to get the blood off them.

However, when the third child came out, it wasn't moving or breathing.

The boy was silent as the doctors cut his umbilical cord and took him to an area to pump oxygen into his lungs.

He wasn't breathing.

"Will he be okay?" Mr. Miya asked the doctor worriedly as the nurses moved at speeds to try and save the child's life.

"What the hell?"

About half an hour later, the upsetting news was spoken to the new parents.

"I'm sorry, Mr and Mrs. Miya...we weren't able to save him."

Mrs. Miya's eyes watered. "How...?"

"When we ran the tests on...your son, he seemed to have been tied up in the umbilical cord and his brother-the second one-might've had something to do with it since his head was dented. We hypothesize that the second son might've kicked him by accident."

When the couple left the hospital, Mrs. Miya looked at the younger son with brown eyes with disgust and hatred.

Her husband went to the bar to drink away his problems.

She left him outside in the pouring rain, while she went inside with the older triplet. "You're not even my son. You killed your brother."

The baby's name was Atsumu Miya and at just two days old, he was already the unwanted triplet-now twin.

He was crying, cold and unhappy, as the rain pelted him.

Hours passed before something happened.

The baby's screams and cries only grew louder as the hours ticked by.

A man with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes was visiting his brother, Suna Rinsonu, when he heard screams coming from the porch of the Miya residence.

"What the hell?" He left the porch to his brother's house and walked in the rain to the porch where he saw a baby in nothing but a diaper in a box filled with newspapers outside the house.