~1~

"Welcome back to Camp Wakanakwa campers!" Chris Mclain announced. "You will be staying here for the next 7 Weeks!" "Ugh, I have to stay at this hell hole again?" Duncan groaned. "Calm down Duncan, Chris said we aren't doing challenges." Courtney said to her boyfriend. "We're staying here like a camping trip!" She said. "Ok, whatever." Duncan remarked. "Anyways, you will be put into tents with your partner, you can choose this time. And when your done, follow me." Chris said. Everyone got into their partners, and followed Chris off the dock. Chris showed the campers the tents. They were big, and enough to fit 2 people and luggage. "I-I knew they would leave m-me." Ezekiel said as he hopped off the boat. He hid in a bush for the rest of the day. At dinner, chef had served everyone the same old wack of a meal. "Seriously, still this food?" Noah said. "Deal with it or your out of here mr sarcastic." Chef said to Noah. Noah ate his food while Cody was talking to him. They were secretly dating, but no one knows. As Chris left the mess Hall, he headed to the dock to talk to someone on the phone. Ezekiel, in the bush, saw Chris walk to the dock. Chris was yelling at his phone. Ezekiel walked quietly to Chris, and scratched and bit him in the neck. Chris, yelled and fell to the ground instantly. Ezekiel ran to the forest. "Hey, did you guys hear that?" Lindsay said. "Yeah.. it sounded like a scream, a male scream." Gwen responded. "it must have came from Chris." Gwen finished her food, stood up, and headed to the dock where she heard the yell. "Chris? Are you ok? We all heard yelling-" Gwen tripped on Chris's leg. She got up and looked down. Chris's body was lying there with blood dripping down his neck. Gwen screamed. Noah ran and saw the body. "Oh my god." He said, about to throw up. "What's happening?" Cody said as he saw Noah throw up. "Omg Noah, are you ok?" He said running up to him." Gwen told Cody to not look behind him. Obviously, he did the opposite. Cody screamed and ran to his tent. He had a weak stomach so he gets easily nauseous when he sees a dead body. Everyone ran and saw the body. Some threw up, others stood in shock and disgust. "Well, someone, or something... attacked Chris while we were eating, but who.." Courtney said. Everyone stood there and started to think what happened. "I-I think I know what happened.." Justin said. "I think is was Ezekiel.." everyone looked at him and was shocked. "No fucking way it's Zeke, he's fucking DEAD!" Duncan yelled. "Duncan calm down!" Courtney said to him. About an hour later, everyone headed to the tents and talked. Chris, however, stood up. He looked in confusion what happened. He looked at his body, his skin was a light green color with moldy spots on him arms. "W-what the.." Chris said in shock. Ezekiel came up to him. "H-hello, Chris." Said the zombie boy. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO ME!?" Chris said yelling really loud. Loud enough to waken Cody. "Ugh, what was that noise?" Cody said tired. It was 9 PM. Cody walked out of his tent where he saw Duncan and Geoff talking. Cody saw a figure standing at the dock, along with a person squatting. "H-huh? What is that?" He thought. Cody quietly walked to the dock, where he got even closer to the people. "Oh my god. IS THAT CHRIS AND EZEKIEL?!" oh my god they are green. Does that mean they are-" "Why hello Cody." Ezekiel said behind him. "P-please don't hurt me!" Cody said with tears going down his face. Chris was standing there looking hypnotized. "Cody, I won't hurt you, I'll kill you."

Author note!
656 words! Btw thanks for reading this, will Cody turn into one of them or attack them?
Wait till next chapter to find out! :D