~2~

"I won't hurt you Cody, I'll kill you." Ezekiel said while giggling. Ezekiel went in to attack Cody, but Cody punched Ezekiel with enough time to run off. As Cody was running, Ezekiel and Chris came after him. "GUYS!!! EVERYONE UP! EZEKIEL AND CHRIS ARE ZOMBIES!!!" Cody yelled waking everyone up. "What the fuck man?!" Eva growled. "No time! We need to run!" Cody got his epipen out of his bag and continued to wake everyone up. "Ba- I mean Cody, what's going on?" Noah said. "Cmon, we need to go." Cody said as he grabbed Noah's hand and ran off. As Katie and Sadie got out of their tent, they say Chris. "AHHHH!" They both screamed. Chris screamed at them and pounded at them while Ezekiel joined in. Beth saw what was happening and was too scared to help, so she ran off. Everyone else saw, and started running. As soon as everyone left, Katie and Sadie's intestines were ripped out by Chris and Ezekiel. The two awoken and saw that their torsos were exposed. "Omg Katie, what happened?" Sadie said as she looked at her pale body. "I don't know Sadie, but I'm like really hungry!" "Omg me too!" So the two walked and looked for anything or anyone to eat. "Cody, for real what the hell is happening?" Noah said as he was running with Cody. "I-I saw Chris and Ezekiel as zombies. Ezekiel tried to attack me, but I managed to survive it. Or I would've been dead." Cody said as he was panting.
"Oh, well thank goodness your alive and not one of them" Noah said. The two of them ran to a cave and rested while Justin, Beth, and Heather ran in with them. "H-hey guys." Heather said while drinking water she brought with her. Justin was sweating while Beth was crying. "Hey, Beth are you ok?" Justin said. While patting her shoulder. "I-I saw Katie and Sadie get a-attacked by Chris.." she said while sobbing. "Oh my god.." Heather and Justin said. Cody started to cry along with Beth. "I-I don't wanna be one of them.." Cody said as he sobbed into Noah's shoulder. "Don't worry, I'll protect you." Noah said as he comforted Cody. "Awww." Heather and Justin said. Noah blushed. Duncan, Courtney, and Bridgette ran into the cave. "G-GEOFF! HES GONE!" Bridgette said sobbing as hard as possible. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry bridge." Courtney said as she hugged her. Beth had stopped crying along with Cody. Cody fell asleep on Noah's arm as everyone chatted strategy's to escape. "I say we swim away." Duncan said. "No idiot, we take down all wood and use it to make a raft!" Courtney said as she nudged Duncan's arm. "N-ngh" called a cry from outside the cave. "Oh no.." Bridgette said. Noah tried to wake up Cody. "H-he won't wake up!" Noah said as he shook Cody. "Cmon guys we need to evacuate the cave! Beth said as her, Duncan, Courtney, and Justin ran out. Heather helped Noah to wake up Cody. Cody finally woke up, but the zombie was inside the cave. Noah turned around. "T-Tyler..?" Noah carried Cody as his best friend that was now a zombie, chased them. Heather came with them too. The three ran until they were at the top of the hill. "What do we do now? There are 2 zombies on us, and we are cornered!" Heather said as she looked down at the water. "I-I guess we have no choice then to jump." Cody said. "Ok then, on the count of three, we all jump together!" Noah said. "Ok, one..two..THREE!" Noah said as he jumped. Heather jumped as well, but Cody didn't. He was too scared. Noah got into the water and saw Cody wasn't there. "CODY?!" Noah said as he looked up. "Sorry Noah, I-I just can't do it!" Cody yelled as he started crying. Tyler got up to him scratched his eye very deep, which caused the eye to be blind. Cody fell backwards and into the water. "Oh my god CODY!!" Noah said as he tried to catch him. Cody landed in the water, Noah picked him up and put him on shore. "C-Cody.." "Please wake up."

Author note!
720 words! :0 wowww
Is Cody ok? What about heather..
Find out next chapter!