~4~

"Cody.. your eye." Cody's eye was red now. "Is it bad" Cody asked. Izzy saw Cody's eye. "Wow Cody, your eye is bleeding!" "Izzy, don't say that! You're gonna scare him." Noah said. Izzy shrugged and walked off. "W-what if I become infected because Tyler scratched me.." Cody said about to cry. Everyone looked at the two. "Cody, I think you are gonna be infected." Harold said as he slowly backed away. Noah got up. Cody began to cry. "I-I don't wanna be infected!" He said crying blood on the infected eye. Everyone else except Noah began to walk farther away from Cody. "Noah, let's go!" Owen yelled at him. "I-I can't leave Cody." He said as he looked at his boyfriend coughing. "HE IS INFECTED! LETS GO!" Eva yelled loudly. "N-no, he can't be." Tears went down Noah's face. The others got supplies for the raft and ran. Cody's eye got worse. It became red and blood came out of it. "Noah, go without me. I'll infect you." He said as blood came out his mouth. "C-Cody, I can't. I need to stay with you." Noah began to cry. "GO NOAH." Cody yelled. "O-ok, bye Cody.." Noah was crying. He looked back to see his boyfriend now laying on the ground still bleeding. Noah caught up to the others. "Noah.." Owen said. He couldn't handle seeing his best friend cry. "H-he's gone.." Noah said crying. "We're so sorry Noah." Everyone said as they went to comfort him. After an hour, Noah was sitting down still crying. He can't get over the fact the love of his life is dead. "I've never seen Noah that sad guys." Duncan said as the others were standing chatting. "His boyfriend is dead. What do you think dumb fuck." Eva said. "W-well anyways, the raft is ready. We just need to find more people." Courtney said bringing the raft over. "Ok, so we know Tyler, Lindsay. Cody, Katie, and Sadie, are infected." Izzy said. "Well I know for a fact Gwen will still be alive. So will Trent." Duncan said. "But what about DJ and Heather..." He said. Courtney said her and Izzy will look for survivors. They ran off with a branch for weapons. Owen, Eva, and Bridgette comforted Noah still.

—————————
"Hello? Is anyone alive here?" Izzy yelled. Gwen, Trent, DJ, and Heather came out of a cave. "Oh my god, guys!" Gwen said running to them. "Hey Gwen, get everyone and follow me!" Courtney said running. Gwen and the others followed them. They ran into the forest where everyone else is. "Hey, what's wrong with Noah?" Heather asked. "C-Cody died.." Izzy said. "They were dating for like a year." DJ ran to the others comforting Noah and hugged him. "I'm so sorry man." He said while hugging him. "I-it's no problem." Noah said, sniffling. Courtney had told the others about the raft to get home. Everyone started to help finish the raft and brought it out to the dock. "Ok, everyone ready to go home?" Courtney said. "W-wait I need to get something." Noah said. He ran to the tents and got a picture of him and Cody. He ran back, holding the picture. "We all know we lost our friends, but we need to learn to forget." Duncan said. Gwen put the raft on the water, and everyone hopped on. "B-bye Cody.." Noah said as they started to paddle off. About 2 minutes later, they lost sight of the island, unfortunately, they didn't know that Katie was underneath the raft. An hour later, they were in the middle of the ocean. Noah, Eva, and DJ we're asleep. Duncan and Gwen were paddling the raft. "Ugh, we are in the middle of nowhere." Bridgette said. Katie came on the raft where no one could see her. She came up behind Duncan. "DUNCAN, WATCH OUT!" Bridgette yelled. Katie bit him. "Shit, Shit!" Duncan yelled in pain. Katie got off the raft and swam off to the island.Duncan passed  out."What are we gonna do? He is gonna be infected and we are in the middle of nowhere!" Gwen yelled. "I-I guess we paddle back." About an hour later, they arrived at the island. Duncan was still passed out, thankfully. When they got there. They put Duncan on the ground. "Shit, our raft is destroyed!" Eva said waking up. "What are we gonna do now?" Noah said. "We have to fight." Harold said. So everyone grabbed a knife from the mess hall, and a branch from a tree. Noah was in charge of the knives, and Courtney was in charge of the branches. They walked around the island to find a safe spot. They were in the forest and found a spot to rest. But, what they didn't know, is that they left Leshawna, who was bitten by Ezekiel.

Author note!
818 Words! :D