Accidental Time Travel (Birdflash)

Kid Flash and Robin had just arrived at the Cave with the rest of the Team after finishing up a mission in India. Batman was there for the debrief like he usually was but there was a couple people with him. The Flash, though his costume looked different, and... another Batman? He looked different too. The costume for sure, but also he was smiling and laughing with the Flash.

"Uhh... Batman?" Wally looked at both Batmans and the Flash confused. "What's going on?"

"Oh my god, look how adorable we all are!" The Flash exclaimed, running around the new Batman.

"Dude, chill." The new Batman laughed, grabbing the Flash's shoulder when he paused for a second.

"What's going on?" Kaldur asked Batman, their Batman, not the new one.

"This is Batman and Flash from the future. About 20 years give or take. They're not me or the Flash you know." Batman told the Team.

"Who are they then?" Robin asked.

"Quick read my mind!" The Flash run in front of M'gann.

M'gann's eyes began to glow for a second before she gasped. "He's Wally."

"Yep!" The Flash – Wally – pulled off his cowl to show off his bright red hair.

"Then who are you? What happened to B?" Robin asked the new Batman.

"I'm you, silly." The new Batman smiled.

"But, I don't want to be Batman. Why am I Batman? And what happened to B?"

"Calm down, Robin." Batman told him. "They'll explain what they can. They're stuck here for a few days and I'm allowing them to stay in the Cave rather than be stuck in the Watchtower the whole time."

"You're not the boss of me anymore, B." The new Batman – Robin?? – laughed.

"I'm still your father and can call Agent A up, or he is not the boss of you either?" Robin could tell that Batman was raising an eye at... his future self?.

"Yeah... Let's not call Agent A for that. Though I'd love to see him!"

"Are we supposed to call you Batman?" Conner asked.

"You can call me Nightwing. That's what my usual code name is nowadays." Nightwing said. "Hey, mini-me, can you grab me a spare mask? I hate wearing this cowl." He added, grinning at Batman.

"Sure..." Robin was slow to move away from the group.

"We'll be in the living room!" Nightwing called after him before grabbing the older Wally's hand and heading to the couches.

"So what can we call you? Because I'm Wally, you can't be Wally." Wally crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"Walls, Flash, KF, whatever." The older Wally said, shrugging.

"Haven't called you KF in a long time, babe." Nightwing laughed.

"Nah, not since I became the Flash."

"Why are you the Flash? What happened to Uncle Barry?" Wally asked.

"You really sucked at this secret identity thing, didn't you?" Nightwing laughed. "It's amazing you didn't blow my secret ID."

"Dude!"

"It's very unsettling to see Batman laugh." Kaldur mused.

"I get that. That's one reason why I asked Robin to grab me a mask."

"Here you go." Robin said, throwing a domino mask at Nightwing as he entered the room.

"Thanks mini-me. Give me a minute and I'll be right back." Nightwing flipped over the back of the couch he'd been on and came back a minute later with the cowl off and the mask on.

"It's too bad you're not out to the Team yet. I miss seeing your eyes." The older Wally pouted.

"Later, babe." Nightwing smiled. "So, I know you all have questions and Batman has forbidden us from speaking of everything we know, but we'll answer as much as possible."

"First, Wally, nothing is wrong with Uncle Barry. You know how Jay gave up being the Flash when he got too old? Same thing. He and Iris are fine." The older Wally said.

"What about B?" Robin asked for the third time.

"Bastard doesn't know when to quit. I'm only him this month because he got injured trying to take on Bane by himself. I warned him not to and to take back up, but he wouldn't listen to me or Oracle." Nightwing fumed.

"Who's Oracle?" M'gann asked.

"Oh yeah, you don't know her yet. Spoilers?" Nightwing shrugged then laughed at some private joke.

"How are you in the past?" Artemis asked.

"Supervillain." Both Nightwing and the older Wally said together.

"Why aren't you Robin anymore? I mean, the reason I became Robin... That couldn't have changed could it?" Robin asked.

"B and I didn't see eye to eye anymore on what being Robin meant. I was getting older and wanted to strike out on my own and he wanted me to be his sidekick forever. So I left, changed my name to Nightwing. Your mission is the same." Nightwing smiled sadly and the older Wally gave him a hug.

"So there's no Robin anymore?" Wally asked.

"Nah, there's still a Robin. Batman needs a Robin, don't you think?" The older Wally winked at his younger self.

"There's a new Robin? Someone else is using the name she gave me?" Robin looked pissed.

"Calm down, mini-me. I was pissed too when I first found out about Jason. But now I'm used to it." Nightwing put his hands up.

"Who's Jason?" M'gann asked.

"Jason was Robin after I was." Nightwing said.

"Was?" M'gann asked.

"Joker killed him. He got better. He goes by Red Hood now."

"But you said there's still a Robin." Artemis pointed out.

"There is." Nightwing nodded.

"Demon child." The older Wally muttered.

"Hey, be nice to Little D! He's learning!"

"He bit me last time!"

"Then don't kiss his big brother in front of him." Nightwing laughed at him.

"Who's Little D?" Robin asked, confused.

"Robin 5. He's the child of B and Talia al Ghul. Oh, but uhh.. don't tell B that bit. I didn't tell him yet."

"Wait, FIVE Robins?" Artemis asked.

"Yep."

"Did all the other Robins die like Jason?" M'gann asked quietly.

"Nah. I didn't for one." Nightwing smiled at her. "Tim goes by Red Robin now, Steph is Batgirl I think? Or maybe she's Spoiler again?"

"Man, you got too many siblings." The older Wally laughed.

"I don't have any!" Robin piped up.

"Not yet, mini-me. Jason was the first and that's not til after you become Nightwing."

"Why are you getting all the questions?" The older Wally pouted.

"Because I'm cooler than you, babe." Nightwing laughed again.

"That's not fair."

"It's ok, Walls, I still love you." Nightwing patted the older Wally's shoulder and laughed.

The older Wally laughed and pushed Nightwing away. "Don't be a dick, babe."

"Oh yeah, cause I've never heard that one before."

"Okay, okay, does anyone else have any questions?"

"Does..." Conner started before cutting himself off.

"Does Superman ever accept you? He does. Just be patient." Nightwing smiled at the young Kryptonian.

"Do you get cool mind reading powers or something?" Wally asked.

"Nah, I've been friends with all of you for so long I know you guys. Besides, at this age, there's nothing else I could see Conner asking." Nightwing shrugged.

"Are there any questions for me?" The older Wally pouted again.

"You guys are still together?" Wally asked shyly.

"Yep. I love this guy." The older Wally smiled lovingly at Nightwing.

"Stop it. You're gonna make me blush." Nightwing said, smiling back at him.

"Are you married?" M'gann asked, eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Yep!" The older Wally pulled a chain with a ring on it out from inside his costume.

"Walls, you're not supposed to have it with you when you're in costume! What if you lose it again!" Nightwing exclaimed.

"Dude, chill." The older Wally raised an eyebrow at Nightwing. "That's why it's on the chain this time." He grinned at his husband.

"If you lose it, I'm divorcing you."

"You won't."

"No, but I'll spend a week with Babs and to you, that's basically the same thing." Nightwing laughed.

"Babs?" Artemis asked. "Don't I know someone by that name?"

Robin looked panicked for a moment before schooling his features. "Whoops?" Nightwing rubbed the back of his neck apologetically.

"And you said I was bad with secret identities." The older Wally laughed.

"I'm not used to lying to the Team anymore. They all know me. These guys for a long time, then everyone when Impulse outed me 5 minutes after meeting me." Nightwing pouted.

"Aww, come on, babe. Don't pout."

"When do they learn our identity?" Robin asked.

"What mission did you just come back from?" The older Wally asked.

"We just got back from India." Kaldur said.

"Yeah, fighting the Brain and venom jacked animals." Wally added.

"You guys just got Wolf!" The older Wally jumped up and ran off to find his old friend.

"Yes." Conner nodded.

"What about my question?" Robin frowned.

"Well, if you guys just got back from India..." Nightwing sat thinking for a minute. "About a year? Maybe two? Sorry I can't be more precise than that. It was like 20 years ago for me."

"Do I get married to anyone?" M'gann asked.

"Yep. Though I'm not saying more than that. Artemis and Kaldur, you both find partners eventually too. I know you're still getting over Tula right now, Kaldur but I promise it gets better."

"No spoilers, Wing." The older Wally said, running back into the room.

"More than we've already given them? They know about Jason, Tim, Steph, Damian, Barry retiring, us getting married... There's not too much left to spoil. Except maybe how many brothers and sisters I have." Nightwing laughed.

"I'm telling Steph that you're stealing her shtick." The older Wally laughed.

"How many siblings do I get?" Robin asked excitedly.

"Too many to count." The older Wally laughed again.

"There's not too many!"

"Should I mention to B that you want more then? I know a couple orphans-" The older Wally was cut off by Nightwing jumping on him and covering his mouth.

"Mention that near B and I will end you."

"See?" The older Wally grinned, pulling Nightwing's hand from his mouth.

"So how many siblings do I have?" Robin asked again.

"Eight?" Nightwing responded.

"See! You don't even know how many you have!"

"Eight?!" Robin's jaw dropped.

"It reminds me of a circus when they're all together." The older Wally said, giving Robin a look.

"Especially when you get all the girlfriends and boyfriends added to the mix." Nightwing smiled.

"How are you getting back to the Future?" Artemis asked.

"Dude, we need to watch that movie!" The older Wally said excitedly.

"Zatara is figuring out a spell that should send us home."

"Don't ignore me."

"We can watch the movie tonight. I miss movie nights at the Cave anyways." Nightwing smiled at his husband.

"I miss the Cave." The older Wally added. "I wish Kaldur hadn't blown it up that one time."

"Dude, you were pissed at me for that." Nightwing laughed.

Everyone stared at Kaldur. "Umm.. Why does Kaldur blow up the Cave?" Wally asked.

Nightwing and the older Wally looked at each other for a moment before turning back to the group. "Spoilers."