Animatronic family

Foxy~
"Freddy? Have you ever wondered why we are here?" I asked my Friend. My best friend.
"Well, it's one of Life's greatest mysteries. Who knows why God made us, and what he expe-"
"No Freddy. Why are we here. In the Pizzeria when we can go out there."
"Oh...Well you know we cant. The people will get horrified if they see is walking out there. I mean Jeremy is just as scared. And he watches us behind a screen." He explained.
"Which one?" I asked, "Bonnie Jeremy? Or Night Guard Jeremy?"
"Obviously Night Guard Jeremy. Plus we dont call each outer by our real names anymore. You know that."
"Yeah...It was a Joke. It wasn't Funny, I know."
"It really wasn't. I'v heard better Jokes come from you before."
"I know, I know." I said,"Let see what Charl-Er, Puppet is doing."
"Sure thing, Pirate."
°°°
"We got news that a man In a Bunny suit has been killing children again." Said Bonnie.
"Oh no... We should have ripped Williams body instead of stuffing him."I said.
"Yeah...They call him Springtrap, he likes to trap children and kill them. The Spring part of his name comes from the suit. The old rundown Spring Bonnie fuit from Fredbear's Family Pizza. The poor kid got his head bit by Fredbear." Puppet explained.
"Yeah...Poor kid. What was his name? Oh right Michael Michael Afton. You think that's why William is killing children. Because his was murdered? But dint he murder his own Daughter? Elizabeth Afton?" I asked.
"Yes...I think the year was 1983...It might have been an axedent, though." Puppet.
"Looks like a kid named Ennard was found Murdered yesterday."Said Freddy.
"Really? Shoot...we should be doing something but...We cant leave the damn place without getting noticed." Spoke Chica.
"Yeah...we can just hope there happy being in the sky." I said,"Who knows...maybe there Sailing with sky Pirates."
"Ha... Hows Jeremy?" Asked Bonnie.
"Oh hes in the security office. Watching us watch the news." I said as I looked at a Camera. "Hey James... get out of that room and walk over here. Let's chat."
All that happened was the camera shaking no.
"Chicken....No offense Chica."
"Its fine... I know what you mean."
°°°
Next night~ Foxy~
"I heard we are getting replaced." Said Puppet."
"We are? How do you know?"
"The Workers notice over there...you see? Its says:
The new Freddy Fazbear Animatronics should arrive tomorrow. If the Toy Freddy animatronic works we will add the Toy Bonnie and Toy Chica Animatronics. Then we will add the Toy Foxy animatronic. It will be hard since the current Foxy is in Tip Top conditions and is a fan Favorite of the kids. For the meantime the Golden Freddy and the Puppet will stay in Prize corner. It be decided next week whi should stay in Prize corner, I think it'll be the Creepy puppet thing...
And that's where it ends." She stopped.
"Well first off, we are not going to let some Toys take our roles. Second, every one here is in Tip Top conditions except me. And Lastly, why aren't you getting replaced, or Golden?"
"It dosen't say... I dont think they have a Toy versions of us...or if they did, it's not on the paper Notice."
"Did it say anything about there looks?" I asked.
"Umm...Yes. let Me tell you.
Toy Freddy: This animatronic is smaller and shiny. Its Light brown color is the resemblance of a normal bear. No fur, fully plastic and is a male. Main singer in the Toy band.
Toy Bonnie: The Animatronic is the same size as Toy Freddy, it plays Guitar in the band and is a Light blue, Cyan bunny. The gender is not yet chosen but will probably stay as a male.
Toy Chica: Nothing has changed much with this Animatronic, still following the same role as before, and has no fur like the outers. The gender is a she.
Toy Foxy: This Animatronic has changed fully from the original. The Animatronic has a white body, with a pink stomach area. The Animatronic wears a red bowtie, it has no hook and has no eyepatch. The gender is Female. She is not a Pirate, but a playful Animatronic, who's role is to be playing with the kids at kids cove. She likes to tell stories." Puppet stopped.
"My replacement is a she?...Well great. Oh and shes not a Pirate? Well that's Fucking awesome ain't it? She likes to tell stories,... about what exactly?"
"I can tell that you are 'pissed' off right now."
"Yeah I am. Why are we getting replaced? Theres nothing wrong with us."
"I know. It's time to sleep now...get back to your place."
"Ok- ok."
°°°
Third person~
Foxy rushed to his spot. By the time he got there the bell had rung. The children came storming through the doors and each went to there Favorites. By this time the Animatronics had fallen asleep and let there programming do the work. A child came to close to Foxy though.
The security guard of the Day shifts tried to stop the kid. The mother on the outer hand didn't care and said he was only getting close for a picture.
The guard tried to warn her... but by that time it was too late. The child screamed in agony as the Animatronic bite his head. The programs on the Animatronic didn't stop telling his tail of the seas. As he keeped preforming the kids head was completely crushed, by the time the Guard removed the child from Foxy's jaw. This lead to an immediate lock down as the original 6 where shut down. Freddy Fazbear's Pizza was closed down for 3 years after reopening. The Puppet was put back in Prize corner while the Originals withered away in parts and Service. Now the rise of the toys have opened up. The new band was an extremely great addition. Soon people started to forget what happened in 1987, as the 90's band made it's way to the map.
°°°
Hours passed on the first day of the grand reopening. The Marionette was the first to wake up. She tried to find the main stage, when she did. She found the newer models In place. None of them moved as if they where alive. She soon remembered why they where hear. And went to Parts and Services.
○__●