The Toys

Third person~
Puppet went into Parts and Service, she found Bonnie and Chica fully intact. But Freddy and Foxy,... they where in need for repairs. She switched Bonnie on first the Chica. She told them to search for parts. They did as they where told. Freddys leg was bent. Makeing him unavailable to walk. Foxys jaw was cracked. It needed a replacement. As well as Freddys leg. She switched them both on.
°°°
Foxy~
Scanning▪︎
Downloading▪︎
Complete○•°
"Ugh... what happened? Where are we?" I asked
"You ate home...its been remodeled...and you've all been replaced."Answered Puppet.
"What!?"Question Freddy.
She told us everything about what happened. She told us we've been replaced and torn down.  Bonnie and Chica where looking for parts. For a room that has the words Parts in it.... there's nothing.
"So what did Foxy do three years ago?" Asked Freddy.
"The papers said he bite a child's head multiple times...the kid survived some how." She responded.
"So...I bit a kid? How could I?...but I wouldn't do that." I protested.
"And you didn't, your programming did. The kid was reckless and wouldn't do as told. His mother gave crap about the consequences...and he got bit multiple times... not your fault." Puppet assured me.
*Screaming*
What the?" Freddy.
"Let's go. I'll help you Freddy."
°°°
We went towards the scream and found Bonnie's Face and right arm torn off, and Chica's hands torn and her jaw split.
"What the hell happened here? Bonnie? Chica?" Cried Puppet,"wake up children please."
"There alive Puppet...see? There eyes are still glowing. They must be penalized." Said Freddy.
"Yeah...Unlock the Springlocks. That should allow them to move freely." I said. She did as I explained and both Chica and Bonnie where back on there two feet.
"What happened here." I asked.
"We where attack by the new Animatronics...they just randomly woke up and attacked us." Said Bonnie."They tore Chica's Voice box out and ran off."
"So they are alive...how? I didn't open my boxes. How are they moving?"
"I dont know... but what I do know is we should get moving. Its about to be six and we are not the main attractions anymore. We better hope the Toys get back into place before the children arrive." I said. Everyone nodded, Bonnie helped me help Freddy and Chica lead us back to the P&S room. While Puppet went back to her box.
°°°
Next night~
"Freddy... your legs fixed now. Let's go explore now." I said.
"Ok Foxy." We both walked out the room while Chica and Bonnie where still asleep. Golden was deactivated still. We hadn't switched her on because we knew she'd be a bit pissed at us. Either way, we found the Toys in there places. When they moved they where shocked and scared on how they where back on the stage. When they saw us they tried to rip us apart. Freddy knocked one down while I knocked the outer two.
"All of you call the fuck down. We are not your damn enemy's." Said Freddy.
"Its true there not." Said an unknown voice. Both Freddy and me turned to our right and found Puppet standing beside a fox... a broken fox. The new me... although compared to ho she looks right now...youd say I was the newer model because Lord from above she was torn to her Endo skeleton. Not just that but it was in different pieces. Parts where at areas they weren't supposed to be.
"Is that supposed to be you Foxy? Wow...so much more newly formed. She is definitely your replacement." Joked Freddy.
"Not the time nor the place to joke around Freddy."
"Fine."
"Do not worry about then Toy Foxy. They mean good. They just woke up yesterday like you and your friends."
"Oh yes, Puppet...except they arnt supposed to move...You didn't give a soul to the bodys...they just woke up some how."
"Actually Foxy, My boxes open themselves. The souls gave themselves a body... and took it. Unlike your five...Theses five haven't got a clue about there past."
"Five?" Asked Freddy.
"Yes... Balloon boy. Come out and say Hi to your favorite Animatronic." Said Puppet. From behind the mangled Fox came a small animatronic boy. He had a big smile, but his eyes said he was scared.
"Hello there kid...come out. We wont hurt you." I said.
He only hid behind Toy Foxy.
"Shy little guy ain't he?" Asked Freddy.
"Yeah. Now... you all aren't supposed to be alive. No one gave you a soul. So what are your names?" I asked.
"Foxy. I already told you."
"Right... No memories. Do you at least know there names?"
"No Foxy." She said.
Well then...looks like there souls are lost." Said Freddy.
"Yeah...damn its already 5:57. Y'all better get back to your places."I said.
"Ok, ummm....Foxy?" Said the Toy version of Bonnie.
"Yeah that's me...Now get on the stage." All three jumped back to there spots. Balloon boy went to the party room. While Toy Foxy...she just stood there.
"I cant go back...I'm ruined...the kids ruined me." She said,"I'm all mangled."
"Shes right Foxy. She cant be on her stage. Not until the workers come back." Said Puppet.
"Foxy...should we?" Asked Freddy.
"Sure thing why not? Come on." I said. She smiled and followed us to the P&S room.
°°°
"Ok guys...anyone got the time?" Asked Chica.
"Let's see..." I said, I checked my old musical Pocket watch. It read 10: 50."In about an hour we can walk out."
"Alright." Said Freddy.
"Where did you get that?" Asked Mangle.
"It was a gift from my mother... before I died...before we all died." I said." We where all human, even your friends. We five died on Cassidy's birthday,...well Golden Freddy now."
"Yeah. Even if you and your friends dont remember...you where all once humans. The Puppet gave us a gift. The gift of life. A second chance. She was planning on giving your Animatronic bodies new souls. Turns out the souls found the bodies inside of her." Said Bonnie.
"Yeah..."Said Golden," we all died on my birthday. The man's name was William Afton. He killed us...he killed you and your friends. He killed the Puppet...when we supposedly killed him, he walked again. Hes still out there killing children again." She finished.
"But at least we still have each outer, right?"I asked.
"Forever, Fritz...Forever." Said Freddy.
I was happy to still have my friends here. Old... and new.
○_●