Funtimes arrival

Foxy~
A few months past. We got repaired. Really nothing much has happened in the past 8 months.
No images are mine. All from the internet.~

¤Nock☆"I'll check it out

¤Nock☆
"I'll check it out." I said as I went towards the back door.
"We appreciate the visits and all. But please come back during the morning." I said as I opened the door. It was a rainy day so I didn't want to walk outside the Pizzeria. I'm waterproof...but it's hard to clean wet fur.
I opened the door and found Animatronics outside.
"Why are you all out of place? Who brought you all here?" I asked myself. "Freddy come help here. Some Animatronics are here... maybe Puppet can give them a soul!" I yelled
~Ahem~
"FUCK!!" I yelled."Your Alive?!"
"Yes we are... just like you." Said the tall Animatronic ballerina.
"Open your damn eyes. How can you walk with them closed?" I asked.
"Well...That Ballora's ability I guess. She doesn't need to see." Said a small humanoid animatronic. "My names Baby. Whats yours?"
"Ehh...umm...Foxy. The names Foxy." I said.
"Well what di you know. We have someone named Foxy, too." Said Ballora.
"Hello."
"FUCK!!" I yelled,"Where the hell did you come from?...And stop doing that." I looked around to see if there where more of them. I only saw, the Ballora, Baby, The female Foxes, a Freddy with a Bonnie hand puppet that moves on its own... and that's it.
"So...you want to get in or have rain pour all over you? Especially the animal Animatronics." I asked.
"In..."
"Then what are ye waiting for? Get in."
°•○●○•°
"We will introduce ourselves... from OG's to Toys. I'm Freddy Fazbear."
"Bonnie the Bunny."
"Chica the Chicken."
"I be Foxy the Pirate Fox."
"Golden Freddy."
"Marionette. Or you can call me Puppet."
"We are the Toys. I'm Toy Freddy."
"I'm Toy Bonnie."
"Toy Chica."
"Toy Foxy...but I go by Mangle now."
"Balloon boy...or BB for short."
"We are the Funtimes. I'm Baby.
"I'm Ballora.
"I'm Funtime Freddy.
"I'm Bon Bon."
"I'm Funtime Foxy."
"Ennard."
"AAAHHHHH!!! FUCK!!" I yelled." STOP IT! Alright...how many are you? And where's the orange one?"
"Right here!"
"SHHHHIIIIITTTTT!! FUCK IT!!" I snapped.
"Hey Freddy....that's the first we've every heard him curse like that. Also the first we've seen him get scared so easily." Said Bonnie.
Whimpering~
"Oh and the first weve seen him cry." Freddy finished for Bonnie. I was sitting on the floor curled into a ball.
"I...I...Why was it me?" I muttered out.
"I'm Sorry Foxy. Come here." Said the orange one. She kneeled down and hugged me.
"Wheres my watch? Bonnie....my watch?" I asked.
"Umm...hehehe.....the thing is-"
"Bonnie...where is it!?" I growled. At this point the orange fox let me go. I stood up and started Bonnie into the eyes. My eyepatch opened to show my white glow.
"Umm....I-I-I...you see...I...I sorta lost it..." He said.
I grabbed a chair and sat on it."5...4-"
"Better run Bonnie." Said Toy Bonnie.
"3...2..." before I said one.... he booked it.
"Oh how much I love a good chase...One. ILL RIP YOUR MASK OFF BONNIE!!" I yelled as I changed.
°•○●○•°
"Ok we are back." I said as I walked into the main room. I was holding Bonnie's mask, and my Watch.
*Jumpscare*
~Bang!~
"You failed Toy Freddy." I said.
"Did you have to hit me?"
"If you haven't noticed...I'm not in a good mood. So what did ye Fucking mind expect, ay?"
"I....fair point."
"So Foxy is it? I'm Lolbit."
"Nice to meet you, Lolz. Now if you excuse me...I have something to do first." I said
"Well Foxy...Your head is back together." Said Freddy.
"Unlike someone in the room." Said Bonnie.
"Here Bonnie...Its the last time I let you see my watch." I continue." Well I'm going to my new room. I'm tired." I yawned. Then I feel someone's arm hold me back.
"Hold on Pirate. You need to listen." Said Chica.
"Hurry the hell up then. Explain Freddy."
"Well Foxy...We are sharing rooms!!" He said, happily if I may include.
"Yeah.....great." I said,"I'm going back to Parts and Service."
°•○●○•°
"Ok Parts and Services, actually has parts in it...finally... but at the wrong damn time."I sighed."So who's my Roommate?"
"Lolbit."
"Oh the joy of creation. Of course my roommate is a girl. It couldn't be Funtime Freddy. Or Ennard. Or maybe one of our own...No it had to be the new one... a girl..." I murmured. Luckily, only Golden Freddy heard me.
"Come on Foxy...It's not that bad." She said.
"Oh yeah? So who are you partnered with?"
"Baby."
"Oh....yeah your right...its not that bad now. Heha. Come on Lolz." I said.
"Ok....I dont like the nickname, Foxy."
"Oh well that's sad. How bout, Ms.Lol?"
"I'll rip you into pieces if you dont shut up."
"I'd like to see you try." Said Bonnie," he's strong."
"And shes strong, too. I mean she beat Funtime Freddy down before." Said Ennard.
"Please stand by." Said Lolbit.

°•○●○•°"Truth?"I asked

°•○●○•°
"Truth?"I asked.
"Definitely..."Said Lolbit.
We were both on the floor. Tired and out of breath.
"Technically...you surrendered ages ago."
"Why's that, Pirate?"
"Your fur....Its the white flag."
"True."She giggled. Then I helpled here up. She could barely stand on her own.
"Now that was some fight." Said Puppet.
"Yes...you are completely right." Agreed Bon Bon. All Animatronics where eating popcorn.
"So both lost or won?"asked Bonnie.
"It was a tie,...so technically, they both won." Said Toy Chica.
"I think....I should take Lolbit to the cove...and then I will sleep on the bookcase." I said gasping.
"You sleep on a bookcase?" Asked Lolbit.
"Umm...yeah. I do sometimes."
"I do....too....Zzzzz."She fell unto me. I managed to hold my balance and hold her up as well.
"This means I have to carry her now, dont I?"
"Yup...good luck. And Goodnight. Weekends are awesome." Said Baby.
°•○●○•°
By the time I got to my cove, Lolbit had wrap her arms around me. It made it really hard to open the door behind my curtains. When I managed to open the hidden door, I placed Lolbit on the bed. I didn't notice at the time but...I accidentally took her bow with my hook. So I went to sleep with it on my bookcase. By morning... who knows what will happen to me.
○_●