Chapter 1

Izuku pov
I woke to my alarm going off. I wake up two hours early so I can be early for school since its a long walk to school since my mum has been gone for two weeks for her job. Mum works as a journalist and dad... we don't know what happened to him he just got up and left never came back. So I got started to get ready had a shower, got packed got toast, locked the house then off to school.
(Short time skip)
I got to school only to hear.
"Deku!!!!!!" I knew who's vocie I it belong to Kacchan. "Yes k-kacchan?" I asked only to be punched, pushed and yelled at me and telling me that I am worthless and a waste of space but I don't listen. I ignore the looks and whispers about when I was walking to the bathroom to clean my wounds only realising I can't get this big bruise on my left side of my cheek. I finished fixing some of my wounds. I go to class and sit in my set next to Kirishima who was surronded by his friends but i swear I saw him look at my wounds and look sad and look back at his friends. Then Mr Aizawa came in and started class.
(Time skip at the end of the day.)
Deku pov
I go up from my chair and started to walk to the local libary to borrow the last Twilight book and a few mangas. I got to the library borrow the last Twilight book and the manga I wanted then putting the manga in my school bag and started to read Twilight then I stated to fall asleep as I was reading.
Kirishima pov
I was following that green ball of fluff at the end of the day I wonder where he got all his woundes from. I saw him go to the library kinda maby ended borrow a manga just so he thought I wasn't following him around. I saw him get Twilight and got to a table and started reading until about 3 hours later he fell asleep but I may have saw where his house was after going to Denki house since he lived close to Deku. So I go up to the green bull of fluff put a book mark on the paged he was on picked his stuff up put on my back and picked him up bridal style and carried him home. Once we got to his house I searched for his keys in his bag and once I did I unlock then re locked the door again. Then put deku on the couch to put his stuff on the dinning table. I text my parents saying that I was staying at a friend's house for the night since it was Friday. I walk back over to the couch to see if he was asleep but when I was going to leave to start or maby order take out for me and Izuku. But I felt a slight pull against my wrist and Izuku half asleep saying "Stay please."
I say looking in to his sad looking emerald eyes"sure thing Izu I would never leave you." I lay down next to him so my back was on the couch and Izu holding onto me with my arms around him and him nuzzling into my chest and me nuzzling into his neck then both of us going into a peaceful sleep.

~Hey guys I'm back with i new story hope you enjoy this one I will be working on both storylines but I am thinking of doing a mafia AU. So if you like to see one let me know but I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this story. Sorry tor it being short but I will make a next chapter tommor because right now where I am it is 11:04pm but i had a long night last night with ideas for this then putting it down. Then writing a plot but there will be more tommorw. Bye for now Author Chan. Have good day/night.~
Words 697