Chapter 3

(A/N I just love Hawks mood in this photo.)

Izuku pov
I wake up to strong arm around my waist and twilight still playing. (A/N they put the movie player on so it can repeat the movie.)
I look to see Kirishima holding me I try to move but it doesn't work it is only Saturday so we had no classes so we could just hang here all day. How many times am I going to wake up next to Kirishima. I look to see the time it is only 4:30am so I just cuddle up to Kirishima chest and full a sleep again.
(By the way Kirishimais shirtless so I will make that he gets to hot one.)
Kiri pov
I wake up to a small broccoli cuddle up to my chest I see my phone so I reached for it to get a photo I put the selfish mod and it pretend to be asleep to make it look cuter and I put it as my lock screen.

(A/N just think that izuku is asleep and cuddling into Kirishima chest and Kiri is shirtless and also asleep and both boys laying on the couch

(A/N just think that izuku is asleep and cuddling into Kirishima chest and Kiri is shirtless and also asleep and both boys laying on the couch.)
I just look down at him think a way to confess my love to him. I got an idea but I need help with it.
(A/N sorry this is short but I just wanted to get some thing out for you guys have good day/night. Bye for now Author~chan)
Words 254