chapter 2

Izuku pov
I woke up to unfamiliar arms around me. I look around to see Kirishima holding me like I was the last person on Earth. "How did I get home?" I mumble to myself. "I brought you here after you fell asleep." Kirshima mubled looking up at me . I  squeak and almost fall off the couch until Kirishima caught me. "Falling for me already?" Kirishima asked with a eyebrow raised. "W-what no your with Kacchan aren't you?" I asked back. "Kacchan?" Kirishima asked. "Bakugo I was his childhood friend and I call him Kacchan." I replied. "No I'm not dating him we're just good friends." He answered my first question. He looked around the apartment that mum and I live in then asked. "Would you like help to bring your stuff to your dorms?" He asked. "Yeah I would like it." I answered since knowing me it would to more than a day to bring there and back. "All right let's get stared once we get change." Kirishima says. "I have clothes that are way to big fit me." I offered. "Thanks." He replied I gave him the clothes and I got changed. We both started to pick up my stuff in boxes and put them in the back of his truck.
~time skip to all the stuff in Izuku dorm. ~ (A/N I'm in the car with my parents and Hot and cold came on and now I'm thinking of Todoroki.)
Still izuku pov
Kirishima and I walked into my dorm I got one all to myself Kirishima is on the football team so he gets a big dorm with all the football teams members.
(A/N on the football team is Kiri, baku, Todo, denki, shinso, sero. I know its a small team but meh.) After Kirishima help me unpacked my stuff he had practice so I let him do his thing but he asked for my number so we can talk if we don't get to see each other so I gave it to him then he headed off to training and I'm stuck here and watching Twilight.
Kirishima pov
I was at training Bakugo comes up to me and says. "Why the hell were you at stupid deku house?" Everyone on the football team knows I like him but Bakugo doesn't know. "He fell asleep at the library so I took him home and I fell asleep there. What's the problem with that?" I replied. (A/N there well be a lot of cursing so you have been warned but what else's do you expect its bakugo.) "What the fuck is wrong with it's a stupid shitty deku I hate that mother fucker! I don't want you to hang out with him any more!" He yelled at me. That made my blood boil he was talking shit to the person I love. (He is not a yandere.) So I throw a punch at him at said "Don't you dare talk shit about someone I love all he has ever done to you is be your best friend and try and help you than you just become an asshole to him and he did nothing wrong." (A/N Todoroki is Izuku childhood friend in this fanfic and when he heard Kirishima like him he told him why bakugo hated.) I yelled than all hell broke lose he punched me back so we ended up fighting until Mr Aizawa broke up the fight I had bruises and blood coming from my nose Mr Aizawa said that I was moving dorms so there wouldn't be any more fighting. So Mr Aizawa said I should clean my wounds I said that I would when I get to my new dorm he said I'm sharing with some one that didn't have a room mate. So we get to the room and the person in there paused what they were watching and opened the door. I see izuku and smiled Aizawa explained that I would be his dorm mate he also explained how I got my wounds Aziawa then left Izuku help put my stuff away into the room then I was about sit on the coach to and I see izuku in the bathroom looking for something. He then came out with a med kit and told me he was going to clean my wounds he un-paused twilight and said sorry every time I flinched.
~time skip~ still Kirishima pov
It was late at night we are both still watching twilight and I felt a head fall on my shoulder I lied us both down and fell asleep with his arms around me his arms.
(Hi Author chan sorry for the late update next chapter will be out soon bye for now.) (Edit I just kind fix up some errors this story while working on the next chapter.)
Words 812