Chapter 1 "I should have known"

I just wake up and sh**ty hair isn't there so, i start to get worried and i text him "Kiri were the hell are you?!!? i woke up and your not there "I got really worried and thought he was just out for a walk or something and left his phone somewhere so i gave him some space. But then again he would have at least left a not or a text of some sort so i would know he was leaving.. After at least an hour i still haven't heard back from him so i sent another text saying "its been an hour were are you?!?!?" still no response for at lest fifteen minutes and i started calling around people from what some people call the Bakusquad. I don't like the name "Bakusquad" but it makes Kiri happy so i tolerate it. I call Pikachu but hes so dumb he cant even figure out were Shinso is. After i get finished calling Sero, Mina and Kirishma yet again Kirishma finally texts me back and he said he was chilling with Mina. I thought nothing about it and went on with my day. As it got closer to 5:30 Kirishma was still not home, usually Kirishma is back by five but i havent heard anything from him all day and we were supposed to go out tonight and sit by the river with cherry blossom trees and eat endless amounts of ramen.

 As it got closer to 5:30 Kirishma was still not home, usually Kirishma is back by five but i havent heard anything from him all day and we were supposed to go out tonight and sit by the river with cherry blossom trees and eat endless amounts of r...

Finally Kirishma actually texts back in a reasonable time but, he didn't really text much if he did text it was short messages like he was doing something and didn't want to talk. But he said he was ditching our dinner said he was hanging out with pink b**** and he was going to bed super early. He didn't even say "I love you too, the most messed up part about this was when i was trying to find Kiri and i called Mina she told me she hasn't seen him and had no clue were he was. Weirdly enough Mina sounded short too.. There has to be something going on here.