Chapter 5 "The Ending"

When I barged into Mina's dorm room I look around the corner and I see Kirishma with only his boxers on standing in the corner. I instantly start crying "F*** YOU KIRI!!!" i say screaming and walking as fast as i could toward the door shoving Mina out of the way slaming the door as hard as i can behind me. I walk back up to my dorm room slam the door shut and lock it. I walk into my closet and sit down in a ball and cry for hours ignoring whoever knocked on my dorm room door.

After crying for a few hours i don't come out of my dorm room for at least two day's i had 107 texts messages and 30 missed calls if they weren't from Kirishma they were from Mina or Sero because i never did tell him i couldn't make it. Eventually Eraser head had to actually break my door down to make sure i was still alive.

    I didn't talk to Kirishma, Mina, Denki or Sero for 3 months. I couldn't handle listening to that B.S with the depression state i was in.I tryed absolutely everything to help with depression but, nothing helped eventually i just picked up the gun and....

                                                                                    Shot

                                                                                    Shot..