Chapter 3 "Its all fine never mind"

Durning fall break it was all fine no one was acting weird other than the two weeks were Denki Mina and Kirishma was acting weird. Now that was weird, it doesn't matter anymore i have Kirishma now and he is safe. That is all that matters.

             From there on we spend the one week we had for fall break, together. It was, amazing i missed him so much. I must be so hard on him that he wanted to go away for a week. "Hey, sh**ty hair." "Yeah Bakugou?" "What were you doing while you were gone? and why did you ignore me for like two weeks?" "Bakugou! im sorry. i didnt mean for it tocome out that way. i ABSOLUTELY LOVEEEE you babe, i was hanging out with Denki and Mina" Kirishma said apologetically. "love you too," I say and sigh.

          When fall break ended I practically was texting Kirishma every time he was out of my sight making sure we wouldn't have another one of those situations. I didn't want to tell Kirishma that I actually got kinda depressed and started scratching my-self a-little on the top side of my arms.But i didn't think there was a really good place to tell him I-I didn't want to feel weak.

   It was going amazingly great until something happened....