CHAP60-"End the game with me"

J        I         M         I         N

"When is this going to end? Please leave us alone"

"Not until I get to meet him"

"Why did you kill Mrs. Jeon. What did you earn from that!?"

"You don't need to know why, Taehyung, you only need to know to follow orders"

"What if I won't? What if I report you the moment I walk out of here!"

"Your sister will never see the light again. Haylee can even kill herself with my order. And you don't want that do you?"

"At least leave my friends alone. They bring you no gain from being held hostage here. I will bear all the pain, just kill me and end your game with me. Please, let them go. And—and my sister, what has she got to do with all this. She won't say a word, I promise, just let her go, don't kill her"

"If I let them go, Jungkook won't look for me. Don't worry Taehyung, I won't be the one killing your sister, it will not be by my hands"

"Young man?"

A tap on my shoulder had alerted me to search for the intruder who interrupted my sleep. I woke up hoping to see metal bars concealing me within it. But fortunately, it was an old grandmother, requesting me to move over for her to take a seat inside.

It was then that it hit me. I was in a bus. But why?

SHIT MOTHER OF JAMS.

"Eh excuse me, but where is the next stop?"

"Street 24, block 9"

"No! I missed 5 stops"

The old woman worried beside me. She placed her hand over mine and whispered to me in comfort. "Don't worry, if you are scared, I will take the bus back with you"

"No, that won't be necessary. It's just that my friend needs me. I'm running out of time. But thank you" I replied back, with a smile in my eyes. She smiled back and patted my back before taking the seat beside me. It was then that it clicked me that Suga hyung lived in that colony. I quickly pushed the stop switch and rushed to the front of the bus.

"Hyung!! I'm next to the bus stand right beside your home. Come pick me up, we need to rush to Jungkook's"

"Okay, goodnight, see you tomorrow"

"No hyung, you don't understand"

"You have five seconds to explain"

"What—but I"

"One"

"Hyung, I can't tell in five seconds" "Two" "Hyung!!!!" "Three" "Wait no" "Four"

"Jungkook might die"

The line went silent and I knew he had cut the phone. I dug the phone inside my pocket, restlessly walking from one side to the another of the bus stand, waiting for the return bus to show up. If he won't take me there, I had to think of a way myself. And of course, taking a bus was the only option since our driver was with my dad who is filling in my missing case file.

What disturbed me the most were the things that I knew and my mind that is slowly trying to recall them, which kept haunting me to death. It was as if I was sobering up from the drugs, while recalling every detail that I must have missed out.

After a few walks I had turned to see a figure breathlessly running to my direction. He looked exhausted as he paused infront of me and had bend holding onto his knees, panting for air.