🍭Candy shop🍭

(note: some small OC insert here ( ꈍᴗꈍ) )
___________
Saiki froze in place, not of fear or anger, but of happyness. A new sweet shop had opened up and it was BEAUTIFUL. Brownies, candy canes, COFFEE JELLY! Every sweet you could ever imagine was there and on sale! Saiki bolted from one shelf to the next, to buy as many sweets as he could. As he walked over to the cashier he couldn't believe his eyes, he saw Kaido there, he was wearing a cute baby blue sweater, with some black shorts, white sneakers and a baby blue apron to match his sweater along with some candy pins and hair clips. "Hi how can I help yOU!?- s-s-saiki?!" He said in surprise, blushing a deep pink color, Saiki blushed slightly, 'cute..' he then placed the 3 bags of sweets he hand on the counter for Kaido to scan, "o-Oh r-right!" Kaido said slightly forgetting he was at work for a second. "OI! Shun!" The two boys then turned there heads to see a small girl wearing a similar uniform (except it was a baby pink sweater and apron), she had pastel purple and pink tips on her hair having one of her eyes covered as well. "Y-Yes? Miss Manager?" Kaido said, "After this you can take a break! Now hurry up!" She said before giving him a slight wink and walking back to whatever she was doing. Kaido turned to Saiki agian with a slight blush and said, "w-would you like to hangout during my break?", Saiki then gave a nod causing kaido to give a bright smile.
-to da break-
"Say 'Ahh~' shun~" Saiki teased, "a-ahh~" Saiki then plopped a green gummy bear in his mouth, "T-thank you Saiki kun~" Kaido said, this was the best sweet treat Saiki could ask for
-end-