💞He likes boys part 2💞

(warning! Some yandere/crazy teruhashi in this!! But please enjoy!~)
_________________________
-Teruhashis pov-
No...
No no no No no no No no no No no no No no no No no no No no no No no no No no no No no no No no no No no no No no no, THIS CAN'T BE REAL!!!
Saiki was supposed to be with me!!! I quickly run away from Chiyo so that she doesn't see the mixer of anger and sadness in my face, I ran and ran all the way home. Ignoring both my mother and my brother as soon as I burst through the door, I ran into my room and locked my bedroom door, crying into my pillow for who knows how long, 'this has to be a bad dream!!'
but as I looked back up from why tear stained pillow I could already tell this wasn't a dream....great.... suddenly a small voice in the back of my head gets an idea....a crazy one but a good one non the less...

-Saiki's pov-
I'm really happy right now....like...VERY HAPPY. Gosh I love this boy.... As we break from the kiss I could see that his face is a bright red, I'm wearing my ring right now so I can't hear anyone's thoughts, but I have an idea of what he's thinking.
"Your so cute Kaido..."
I wisper into his ear, he then makes a small squeaking noise, burrying his face into my chest,
'cute'

-the next day-
-still Saikis pov-
I'm walking to school holding hands with Kaido, since nendo is sick today we didn't have to worry to much about being interrupted, but as soon as we got to the school we noticed a large crowd at the front. As Kaido let go of my hand we both got closer to see someone in the center, wait.... that's....
"Teruhashi!?"
Teruhashi  was standing there wearing the boys uniform, and short hair that didn't even pass or touch her shoulders, hey she almost looked like her brother
______________________________________
(What she looks like [photo found on google]

"Teruhashi!?" Teruhashi  was standing there wearing the boys uniform, and short hair that didn't even pass or touch her shoulders, hey she almost looked like her brother______________________________________(What she looks like [photo found on goo...

Art not mine)
_____________________

"Saiki!" She then runs up to me, as soon as she faced me I could see that crazy look in her eye, I didn't know what to say so I just nodded and left, grabbing Kaido by the wrist to make sure he was still with me.

-Teruhashis pov-
He will be mine.....I know it.....
______
(Part 3 will be soon ( ꈍᴗꈍ) but please gimme ideas or maybe even theories on what she'd do next! I kinda didn't expect to make this turn of events happen? But here we are! Either way I hope you guys enjoy!! Bye bye!)