Friends

When she get into her class line her friends start to greet her."Hey Hema, how are you? " one of her friend ask. "Hi, as you can see I'm good ,how about you guys ?" She asked back her friends.

"We're also fine, I feel sleepy so I'm a bit moody today" Nina said. As they start to tell about how they feels in the morning when they woke up and how they got there the student superintendent of the school started the assembly with a greeting speech.
After that they continue their assembly as some of the teachers take turn to give speeches and finally the school principal thank the students who present today and wish them good luck to study hard. Few students who sit infront only listen to the whole speeches of their teachers and principal meanwhile the students at the back just talking with their friends.

Hema and her friends also just talking without listening to those speeches.
Hema as a small group of friends which is five .Her friends name is Nina , Thisha, Loshini, Vina and Hevina. They were the most important person to her because they can find out what happened to her or wht the reasons for her mood swing just by a glance at her face. She really feel grateful for have them in her life.

She is a 16 years old girl and she's studying in form 4 .One year left for her to finish her highschool .Form 5 is the last level in their highschool.

After their assembly they went to their class and sit according to their names set on the table because their class teacher would not let them to sit together to prevent noises in the class. First class was mathematics which is too hard for Hema to understand without too much of hard work.

Her maths teacher's name is Ms Tee."Okay class take your maths textbook and open page 53" as Ms Tee continued all of the students take their Maths textbook "as you can see the questions given below was the topic we studied in the last class so do this practice to remember the steps of the solutions. That's all finish quickly because we need to discuss the answers and move on to our next topic "as Ms Tee finished saying the students start to do those questions.

While everyone busy doing their work only one person couldn't focus on the task given because she was thinking about her life and even with those five friends and family members why she still feel lonely .
But she couldn't come up with a reason for why she feel empty.Few minutes after she just give up the thoughts that keep appearing in her mind because she got confused. 'Maybe I just need to forget about these uneasiness in my chest *sigh* yes I should ' she just talk to herself and start to do her job but she doesn't know that her friend Hevina was noticed that she was spaced out and wonder what happened to her friend .

After they finish answered their questions Ms Tee discussed the questions with their class and continue to teach the following topic. Again Hema start to space out.

HEMA POV

I really feel like I'm broken .There's something in my heart causing a pain. It hurts so much. I want someone to cure me. Is there someone who think the same as me? Who can be my medicine? Is really god create someone who will stay by my side forever?