Chen Zu Ming 🐾

Peoples are looking at him like he is a celebrity but he doesn't care how the others staring at him. When he get inside the school someone wrap their hand in his arm from beside of him .Just by the familiar touch he know who is the person that engulfed his arm. Nam hui chi is the only one who can touch him like that because she is the beloved girlfriend of him. He turn his gaze towards her and slightly brush her chin with his fingers as a gesture of greeting her. She lean into his touch while looking at someone or something behind him and showing a cute toothy smile to make him fall for her even more than he already is. They intertwine their fingers and continue their way to the assembly but he doesn't fail to notice the change of her behavior.

He is a form 5 student which means he is 17 years old.He is living with his parents. He have 3 elder sisters so he is the last child for their parents. Eventhough he is a big grown boy they still love to shower him with love but he think his sisters are embarassing him infront of his friends. Still he love his family. He does not give a fuck to anyone who wanna bother him ,he will just ignore everyone because they can ruin his mood. He is full with self confidence and positive vibes. If anyone has problems he would love to help them to solve it. He have 6 friends who is always with him . They love going to school. After they finish their school they would love to hangout at any of their secret place or their house. Everything is perfect in his life but only one that keep bugging him. I know you guys already know what's that. Haha yes his girlfriend.Nowadays she's been acting too suspicious but he trust her so he don't wanna ask her what's the matter. He's a gentle man so he won't make others uncomfortable by asking what's the matter.It's just he doesn't like to interfere others life.

CZM Pov

Oh man! I forgot to bring my lollipop and chewing gum.Now I want something to keep me calm.
Ugh what the hell why she's looking at me? No no no don't make eye contact if I do she will surely call me infront to answer the que.."You! Come infront" I doesn't event done warn myself to don't look at her but she already called me*facepalm *

"Yo man she's calling you"I turn to look at where is the sound coming from.Hmm as I taught it's my best friend he's more happy for me to answer the question but suddenly someone come in the class. Oh god it must be my saviour.

"Good morning teacher I need meet Chen" it's my girlfriend she really know when to come meet me. I'm really lucky to have her in my life*smiling*."Chen don't you hear that someone is come to meet you? Why are you smiling like a crazy person? Don't worry in the next class it must be you who gonna answer all of my questions, be prepared" she said while grin evilly at me.. Ugh this witch. Anyways my babygirl is here I need to know why she come to meet at this time.

I stand up and walk out the class with her beside me. She kinda look nervous? I hold her hands and walk straight to the unused class. After we went into the class I close the door but get pulled into a kiss by her. What is her problem why she's acting too strangely .She never done this before because no way man she's a shy girl she never act intimate with me when we're in school. Still I kiss back her I don't wanna make her feel bad because I'm a gentleman *wink*
But I froze in the place when she start to unbutton my shirt. No way in the hell I would do this. I push her away from me.

"What are you doing baby? We've never done this before. You know it's wrong to do this aren't you? What happened to you? Are you okay? You feeling unwell? " but her face look pale. Even if I want to do this it's not a good idea though because you know it's against the rules even the kissing too but I kiss back just to calm her.

"I ..I...... No... I wanna go.. B.. ye.. "I stand there dumbfound. Hey guys did I do something wrong she just left me like that without any explanation? It's okay that's how my baby girl is.. she is kinda weird though. I need to clam myself by saying this*facepalm*