Chapter 3

Tatiana's P.O.V

well .. Yesterday After I Dropped You Off I Went To The Cafè Cause You Know All That Caffine Gets To Me An Well Anyways I Ordered Chicken Alfredo and The Waiter said That He Offered To Pay For My Meal I Looked up And Lemme Tell Yah Val He Was FINE . Well Anyway i Shook My Head "no " My Heart Started Beating Fast .I just Felt Sparks I Haven't Felt That Since Michael You Know An He Sat With Me An We Talked For Like An Hour Or 2 An I Don't Know Val He Was Just So Easy To Talk To And He Asked Me To Dinner Tonight" .. Val's Eyes Popped Out "Woah !"Am I Hearing This Right ??!! Tatiana Yvonne Thumbzten Has Moved On From Michael Jackson?!! "

She Said In A Sarcastic Tone I Could Help But Giggle I Didn't Say That I Blushed ." You Know How I Feel About Him" i Said As Flashbacks Ran Through My Head ." Tatiana !!! HELLO???!!!" valentina Said Pulling Me From My Thoughts .

"Is it Me You're Looking For ?" she Laughed Come On Dork Lets Go Pick Out What We're Gonna wear We Went to My Bedroom And Found Maddie Knocked Out On The Bed "Man That Girl Came Sleep " Valentina Said .

I Stroked Maddies Hair As Val Dug Into Her Closet .

After Maddie Left Me An Tatiana Started Getting Ready .

Michael's P.O.V

Aww Come On 2 Out Of 3 ???!! i Said To My Friend John .

" Naah , I Gotta Get Home To Amy Bro I'll Catch You tomorrow Though "

"You Know I've Never Felt so Single Until You Married Amy ."

He Laughed." What Happen To Tatiana I thought You Loved Her? "

He Asked . I Never Stopped .?He stayed quiet "You Know If you really Loved Her You'd go After Her No Matter What ." He Left Leaving Me With That One Last Thought .. He Was Right .

Tatiana's P.o.v

Do You Think It's a Good Idea I'm Finally "Dating "" I Said Nervously as I Applied A Little Blush To My Cheekbone She Gave Me A "Are You Kidding" 'Look' .

"Tati, Yo-" She Began To Say . But I cut her off I Know Val It's Just Hard I Looked At The Floor As Val Got Up In Her Gorgeous Long Purple Dress That Fell Down In One Beautiful Drape "Here I Have Something For You To Wear " She Giggled An Dug Into A Box And Pulled Out A Short Firey Hot Red Dress That Had a Beautiful Golden Bow That Hung Down The Side "It's Beautiful Val!!"

"It's Yours." She Assured .

She Shooed Me Into The bathroom As She Put On Her Finishing Touches . i Came Out An As I did I Felt Almost Like I Guess Butterflies "Val I'm Nervous " Don't Worry You Look Beautiful After She helped me with my hair an Dolled Me All Up As soon As She Finished The Door Bell Rang .