Chapter 7

Valentina's P.O.V

As I Waited for the two

"Love Birds " to finish Their discussing I Couldn't help but think about how The Chemistry Clicked Between Them . I Mean Michael Is FINEE But He's more of Tatianas Type And Without a doubt Tatiana Was Michaels Type Of Girl The Way They Looked at each other the way they smiled . Well This Might Just Be To Perfect I Thought . "Eeeppp" i sqealed As I Saw Tatiana And Michael Coming Out And The Music Started .

Michael's P.O.V

The Music Started Now On The Second Beat That's Your Cue I explain. Tatiana Nodded And We Began to Practice .

Tatiana's P.O.V

I was In The Zone As I Swayed My Hips To The Music As I Walked away From Michael The Way Our Eyes Would Meet It Was Magical . As Much as I didn't want to act like i was intrested I Pulled It Together An Let Me Tell You I Think I Make A Pretty Damn Good Actress . I giggled to myself As we finished Michael Looked at me blankly Deep In The Eyes "Was Is That Bad ?" i asked feeling embrassed . "That . Was . AMAZING!" He Yelled in Excitement Picking Me Up Hugging Me as i laughed uncontrollably .

" Whooooooooaaah !!" Cheered Valentina From The Back Of The Auditorium .

He Quickly Put Me Down And Held Out His Hand Clearing His Throat. "Sorry About that Ma'am" he said shyly . "I giggled And Took His Hand But Then Hugged me Instead "No, Thank You Michael " was all I Was Able To Get Out .

Valentina Came Running Towards The Stage "Tati, My Mom Called She Needs Me To Take Care Of Maddie So You Want Me To Take You Home err ...? " She said awkwardly.

"sure lemme just ge-" Or I Could Give You a Ride ..? Michael Said Quickly And With That Val Left Leaving Just The Two Of us In The ' Room ' .

Michaels P.O.V

"So Tatiana You Wanna Grab A Bite To Eat ?" i Asked Really Quietly She smiled "yea, Lets Go " As We Walked out We just started talking about Random stuff She was So easy To Talk To It Was Like She Was The One .

"Michael,What's The Best Thing That Has Ever Happen To You ?" .. Tatiana Asked .

I Smiled "You . "

*End Of Flashback*

i closed my eyes As My Brain Flushed In Memories When A Sudden Knock At The Door Pulled Me From my Thoughts .

"Ummm Mr.Jackson sir do you want to make a request as to what you to eat for dinner?"

said Maria the cook.

"um... no Maria head on home i'm just gonna go head on to Bed "

i said standing Up .

"as you wish Mr.Jackson Goodnight sir."

she said with a kind smile.

i look up returning the smile ..

"night "

i whispered.