Chapter 4

Valentina's P.O.V

i practically Ran To The Door Tatiana Giggled And Chanted "You Really Likeeee Him " I Blushed Shut Up I Opened The The Door To See Some Dude In From Of Me "Umm,Can I Help You ?" I Asked Somewhat annoyed .

" Oh Umm, I Guess I Have The Wrong Address I Was Looking For Tatiana But Sorry To Bother You He Said Shyly And Turned Around Walking Away "WAIT!" i Called Back He Turned "She's Here Just On Sec " I Closed The Door And Ran to The Room Nearly Tripping Over My Dress "Tati !! " WHY Is Miguel Here At MY Apartment!!??" VAl i forgot to tell you i Asked him To Come here that way You Know he could just pick me up An Yeah i Giggled " Jusss Kidding !!!" i Laughed She Blushed Come on gurl your'e Not Gonna Keep Him waiting ALL Night are you . She Giggled "Noooo".. Okay Then I said Shooing Her Off "Have Fun Tati" ... "You Deserve It" With That She Thanked Me And left Out The Door .

Prince's P.o.v

Oh MY GAWD I Need To Get Ready For My Date !!!

I Must Have dosed Off !!! it was past 8:30 !! i told Valentina i'd Pick Her Up At 7:00!! i quickly Hoped into the Shower Drenching Myself In cologne Yo know gotta smell good for Val I Winked at myself in the mirror .

Valentina's P.o.v

i sat there drenched in tears . Why am i even crying? i thought i get stood up ALL the time really though i might of stood a chance though with prince i mean i just thought he liked me. but i guess i was wrong . i went to the room taking off my GORGEOUS dress , put on my Pj's an went to the bathroom to clean all the makeup reveling my puffy eyes I finished washing my face and charged into the bedroom ahearing a Faint Knock on the door .

Prince's P.ov

"Valentina !!" i yelped '' I Know You're In There .." There was silence . I Guess i'll Just Stay Out Here 'ALL' Night...If Thats What It Takes " I sat beside the door . About 20 Minutes Or So Past And Heard The Door Opening Seeing Valentina Standing with Her Shoulder against the wall i quickly got up "Valentina , Please Just Let Me Explain " She Stared At Me Hard As A Tear Escaped From Her Eyes. "You Don't Have To , I Get It You Didn't Want To Go Out With Me . " She Responded "That's The Point Valentina I WANTED To !! " She stared at the ground . "Let me make It Up to You ... " I Quickly Said. She Shook Her Head No . I Lifted Up Her Chin Sofly And Stared Into Her eyes ... You've been hurt way to much . and pulled her into a tight hug .