Chapter 1

Victoria Sanchez sat on the plane en route to Toronto, Canada to see her favorite singer on stage. She felt accomplished after working nine to five jobs, seven days a week for almost three years to make this possible for her and her other half and best friend Tara Jones.

She placed her AirPods into her ears, considering the fact the Tara was already asleep and the flight hadn't even taken off. She hummed quietly to the beat of 'Started from the Bottom' because the lyrics of the song described how she truly felt at that moment.

Started from the bottom now we're here
Started from the bottom, now my whole team fucking here
Started from the bottom, now we're here
Started from the bottom now my whole team here, nigga

Tara was, in essence, Victoria's definition of a 'team'. They had been best friends since the age of 9 and had their whole life planned out, inclusive of each other. They planned to create their own empire and become the best version of themselves while doing so.

An overly excited Victoria could not bring herself to sleep while on the plane. She checked social media, constantly refreshing any hashtags that had to do with Drake and OVOFest.

Almost 2 hours later as the plane taxied down the runway, Victoria could see her dreams coming true. She had been planning this with Tara since they were just 15 years old. Now near a decade later it's all unfolding right before her very eyes.

While disembarking the plane Victoria turned around to a half awake Tara and screamed 'YOLO' while throwing up deuces. Her energy and vibe were contagious. She came to enjoy herself because after all, you only live once.

According to the bucket list that she and Tara shared, they would be staying at The Four Seasons Hotel in Toronto, one of the best and most expensive hotels there.

By the time they had gotten a rental car Tara was fully awake and ready for their stay in Toronto. Her level of excitement was an exact match to Victoria's as they drove along the highway singing No Guidance. The show was in 7 hours which gave them more than enough time to prepare for the dynamic night ahead.