💫FOUR💫

Nipsey POV

I'm up early in the morning was on my way to the store. I keep thinking of Naya she's so beautiful. Once I got there I parked my car I went inside. I see Naya talking to my cousin Adam she's amazingly beautiful as she is every time I see her. I hear their conversation & she was telling him that she's in love with me and is afraid that I won't feel the same way. She has lost her mind because she doesn't understand my feelings that I have for her.

Naya & Adam's conversation

Naya: Adam you don't understand Im really in love with him.
Adam: I understand that is how you feel Naya but Ermias really is in love with you and wants to be with you. You have to understand that he's been hurt before by his sorry ass ex girlfriend Lauren London. I've never seen him this way with anyone before since their break up. Your his bestfriend and someone who he is in love with. He was never this way with Lauren at all. You are so special to him. He tells me all the time that he wants to be with you and only you.
Naya: Really he does? Awww he's so sweet. He's my bestfriend too and I definitely want to be with him.
Adam: Y'all would be so cute together.
Naya: Aww thanks.

As they were still talking I walked up behind her grabbed her waist and pulled her close to me and she turned around and smile and hugged me as I hugged her back and smiled at her and I said hey bestfriend she said hey bestie. I told her that I wanted to go back to my place and talk she said okay so we say good bye to my cousin Adam who runs the store. So we left and went to my place we sat down and I started talking, I spilled my heart out to her and she started crying I said stop crying babe I mean every word I'm really in love with you and want to be with you and she said to me I'm in love with you and want to be with you too I'm tired of being alone I'm already not beautiful. I said Naya Marie Rivera don't you ever dare tell me that your not beautiful because you are! You have a beautiful daughter who is angelic just like you and you are so sweet kind gentle loving and so spiritual that's what I love about you the most. You are beautiful from the inside and out. I love everything about you! She smiled and kissed me and I kissed her back. She and I continued to talk while we were drinking some wine I asked her to be my girlfriend my lady and she said yes baby boy! I laughed and smiled. She always puts a smile on my face. I love me some Naya Rivera.