💫FIVE💫

Naya POV

Now that my bestfriend Ermias and I are finally together in relationship I'm a happy girl. I ended up spending the night at his house because I had been drinking with him I was also tipsy. In the morning I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth also wash my face and Ermy had an extra toothbrush that I used.  Then I went downstairs after he done the same but before I had woke up. He was in the kitchen was cooking breakfast for us he's so sweet.

Naya & Nipsey's breakfast

Once breakfast was done we sat down said our prayers and started eating once we were done I got up washing the dishes and put the rest of the food away

Once breakfast was done we sat down said our prayers and started eating once we were done I got up washing the dishes and put the rest of the food away. He caught me smiling at him I said what babe he said nothing beautiful he said Naya I'm so in love with you then he kissed me and I kissed him back I wanted to make love to him so badly but as I started kissing him on his neck he started to moan but then he backed up from me and said no baby I want it to be special between us. He said I respect you & your beautiful body. I said I know babe but I really want you inside of me papi please I said pouting my lips out.
He laughed and said okay baby are you sure? I said yes I'm sure daddy. He said okay my beautiful queen as he picked me up in a bridal style while carrying me up to his bedroom.

nipsey's bedroom

He placed me on his bed as he took his clothes off as I was taking my mines off he is so gorgeous I wanted to jump on his bones he made me so wet

He placed me on his bed as he took his clothes off as I was taking my mines off he is so gorgeous I wanted to jump on his bones he made me so wet. I know he was so hard I love him so much my ermy is so beautiful. Once we were both naked he went inside of me it kinda of hurt because he's so big but I love it. I love how he looks into my eyes as he's sliding in and out of me holding my wrists down. I have my legs around his waist as he kissing me on my neck moaning telling me that he loves me and begs me not hurt him I told him I could and would never hurt him because I'm so in love with him and because I know what that pain feels like so I could never do that to him. When I looked into his beautiful eyes I could see the sadness even though he tells me that he's okay but I know he's scared to fall in love again after what that trifling bitch lauren hoe ass did to him but I'm not here to hurt him or cheat on him. I'm here to love him unconditionally and support him in anything that he does and be a great girlfriend to him I told him that too.