💫 SEVEN 💫

Naya POV
I spent the night over my boyfriend Ermias house and woke up the next morning to see him on his twitter page. I peeked over him and said gm baby he said gm babe he said I love you Boog I love you too Hussle. I said baby I'm sorry I told you what happened to me by Emani's father but you needed to know I love you so much babe. Ermias said baby you didn't do anything wrong you have nothing to apologize for I love you baby girl. I smiled I love you too Ermy. He said if he ever hurt you again ima beat his ass real talk. I said ok babe. He said I want you and only you baby girl my heart and soul is yours. We get up brush our teeth make up his bed and we took a shower together and get dressed for the day. Nipsey is going to the studio and I have a photo shoot to go to.

Naya's photo shoot on the beach

So I'm at my photo shoot posing and thinking of Ermy and feeling a lil wet

So I'm at my photo shoot posing and thinking of Ermy and feeling a lil wet. The photographer was saying Naya you look so beautiful your boyfriend Nipsey is gonna love this picture of you. I smiled and thanked him. He's my regular photographer and friend and always take professional pictures of me whenever I do a photo shoot especially for magazines. I also think he has a crush on me. But I love my boyfriend Ermias very much.

Naya's friend Bryce Miller/professional photographer

After the photo shoot I went to my trailer and take off my wet bathing suit dry myself off and then Bryce walks into my trailer without even out even knocking on my door

After the photo shoot I went to my trailer and take off my wet bathing suit dry myself off and then Bryce walks into my trailer without even out even knocking on my door. He walked in and my back was to him but he stopped me and he started to kiss me but I stopped him and I said I love Nipsey and he said I know but right now I don't care I just wanna fuck I said no he said shut up and then I said leave me alone I just want get dressed and go home. He said I don't care then he raped me then he said this pussy feels so good I kept trying to fight him off of me as I was crying but he slapped me several times and told me if I kept moving he was going to call nipsey as he was raping me to tell him that I was cheating on him by me fucking him so I had to do what he wanted cuz I would never cheat on Ermy with Bryce or anyone else to make matters worse I'm not on birth control pills and he wasn't wearing a condom so I'm scared I might get pregnant by him.

Afterwards he kissed me got dressed and I wiped my vagina & got dressed. Then we both left out of my trailer. I got in my car & left. When I got home I took a shower and threw on a t-shirt with hussle's face on my shirt & leggings with socks on I blow dry my hair after washing my hair then flat iron it then I pull it in to a high pony tail. I walked into the kitchen to cook something to eat then my sister Maya brings my daughter Emani to my house while she and I were talking Emani was on her phone watching one of nipsey's music videos on her iPhone 11 pro that I got her for birthday.