You Better Read or I'll Whack You With My Note Book

My dearest in my life. Never thought to see you again. I want to be with you like we used to be but it was all too late. He was died, but now he's at better place now.(Angst)

"Can we cuddles? And watch some action movies with popcorns?" "Gosh, okay then."
Both of them spend their night cuddling and watching movie together. (Fluff)

"Just want to tell you that I'm fucking pregnant bitch" "wtf really? I'm going to be a dad!!" The couple was really happy for the good news. (Mpreg/male preg)

The younger moan loudly as the older hit his favourite spot repeatedly. He was really enjoying this and never want him to stop. (Smut)

As I gave him a longing and sweet kiss, I could felt a spark of rainbow once again; as the person I love is the prettiest colour I ever seen. (AU)

Golden Child Boy x Boy Oneshots because I mostly found them on unknown language lmao so I decided to make one, excuse my bad grammar.

Overrated and underrated ships, y'all can request either by state them on comment section or just message me.

Please vote and comment juseyo!!

(Okay but is there anyone making description like that?? I don't think there's no one lMaoO)

So yupp hey fellow goldenness! So yeah this is my first golcha fanfic :D

I make this book because there isn't a lot of Golden Child Oneshot BxB..

So I decided to make one :p

Smut,fluff,angst,mpreg,or whatever genre that y'all want😂I'll try to do it my best :)

Y'all can request what ship do you want me to do by fill this form;

Ship: (member)x(member)
Top:
Bottom:
Fluff,angst,smut,mpreg or others:
Plot/prompt:

And I usually update rarely because of my laziness or need to update the other books 😆

Enjoy this shitty-grammar fanfic!!😙✌️

Stan Golden Child too💖

If there's any question please comment😙✌️

Please(why does it sounds so desperate-)vote and comment!

I'll update in this month for the first oneshots: Jibeom X Joochan

😙✌️💖💖

No silent reader okay? 😂
Or i'mma whack you with my knife and cut you into pieces🙂 just kidding lmao don't be so mad-