satisfying?

-Jaehyun x Joochan

Slight smut, au and a lil bit of fluff?? Oh and this is a short story btw

Prompt:

Jaehyun is turned on when he accidentally hearing sinful moans that his cousin, Hong Joochan made when masturbating.

Side notes:

Finally a smut, even if it's just a slight sm after a few fluffy fluff and some angst. If you aren't comfortable with smut I'm so sorry xushehehrheb-

Enjoy, Goldenness !!

.
.

"It's time for lunch, child!" "What do you mean child, all of us are an adult now!" "But you still act like a kid, though." "Stfu you overprotective butler!" Jangjun, The second Prince said to his butler, Lee Daeyeol.

They may be a charming and intimidating princes, but actually they have heart of gold. Literally every maid and bodyguard there is their friends.

"Jangjun, Youngtaek, Seungmin, Jibeom, Jaehyun and Bomin.. where's Joochan? Sigh, that child.." Daeyeol scratching his head.

It was a tough job for him to managing ALL 10 princes. A few of them had already get married with princesses from another country, area or whatever that place it is.

Now there are 7 of them left. Daeyeol sighed before he glanced at one of the youngest prince, Jaehyun. "Jaehyun-ssi, can you please help me asking Joochan to having lunch with us?"

"Why me??" Daeyeol just glared at him. "Fine."

Time skip

Knock! Knock!

"Joochan-ah! Daeyeol hyung ask you to join our lunch." "I-it's okay, I'll eat later.." Jaehyun sighed. Lately his cousin has been acting weird. After lunch i'mma visit him again.

"He can't join us. He seems to be sick so i'mma visit him again later." Daeyeol nodded before asking their maids serving delicious and tantalising food to those Princes.

.
.

(Time skip again cuz I'm too lazy bruh)

"Joochan...are you okay? Can I get in?"  He ask lowering his voice. "mmph- d-don't come inside!" Jaehyun raising his eyebrows. Did he misheard or his cousin just...moaned?

"No wonder you didn't join the lunch.." he grinned. "Joochanie, are you masturbating?" "I-I'm not..! Ahn-" "I'll come in~" when he came in he saw Joochan laying on his bed, wearing only tops and didn't wear anything at his bottom.

"G-god..! Why did you came here!" Jaehyun smirked at his cousin making Joochan gulped, he could feel himself hard even more. "Need my help?" "N-no need- urgh..!"

Joochan moan softly when Jaehyun starting to kissing his neck sloppily. He leave not-so-visible marks and bruises on Joochan's collarbone.

"Can I kiss you?" He said asking for consent from the other one. He just nodded and jaehyun crashing his lips into Joochan's. They're so in sync, Joochan slowly wrapping his hand onto Jaehyun's neck.

While they were kissing Jaehyun intentionally palming and squishing Joochan's bare member, making the other one gasped and moan even louder than before.

"I-I'm going to cum.." Jaehyun just nodded and allowing his cousin to cum.
.
.
"Hey, thank you for help- wait where are you going?" Joochan said as Jaehyun suddenly get out from his room.

"Is he embarrassed?" He said smiling. He need to clean his room quickly before his butler aka Daeyeol coming in and checking out his room.

-The End of this shitty story-

Urm y'all- sorry for didn't update for more than weeks, I was having some writer blocks recently so- ಥ‿ಥ

I'm so sorry about it and--
1.7k rEaDS?? Holy- hOW?? Yo  I've been re-reading this oneshots and-- a lot of typos, grammar mistakes and messy plot here. Why did y'all still read this nonsense oneshots ಥ_ಥ

Aight see you at next update and have a nice day !!