we aren't meant to be.

-Part Two of confession.

-Joochan x BOMIN

Angst and a little bit of smut. (A little bit? I don't think so☺️🌚)

Requested by; No one

Prompt:

Joochan and Bomin has been boyfriends for years but recently..they always arguing.

Side notes:

Top! Joochan
Bottom! Bomin

Enjoy, Goldenness!

𑁍

Bomin was completing his homework as his sunbae, aka his boyfriend Joochan were sitting beside him.

"Guess my Bominie has a lot of homework," Joochan said sighed. Making Bomin did the same.

"Hey Bomin...it was your birthday last week, right? So does that mean you're 18 now?" Bomin just nodded.

"Hey... it's been 1 and half year since we're in relationship. So should we.." Joochan smirked making Bomin blushed immediately.

"I..I don't know.."Bomin start sweating nervously, felt anxious by the question Joochan asked.

"Should we bring this relationship to the next level?" Joochan said then pushed Bomin to the wall.

His naughty hand went through inside Bomin's shirt and rubbed his nape then went down to groped the crotch, making him moan until he got that boner.

He gulped and nodded before closing his eyes, letting his Joochan hyung did anything to him.

"Cute baby boy..." He said as he crash his lips into Bomin's.
It was quite harsh, but both of them love it, at the same time.

They start to undressing slowly as both of them were melting into the kiss.

Next Joochan then aim his neck to leave some violet-cherries love bite aka hickeys.

Bomin moan loudly as e felt like it hurts. but deep inside he really pleasured by this.

His boyfriend literally left the hickeys everywhere. His collarbone, his neck, his chest, It kinda looks like a tattoo, and of course his bf were satisfied for it.

"Bomin, this maybe hurts a little." Joochan said before inserting one of his finger in and out into Bomin's hole.

Of course he's amazed by the older's action, he never saw this beautiful and harsh side of him before.

He may looks so cute with his glass on, but now..his hair was a mess, his shirt..welp it was Joochan who unbuttoned his own shirt.

And his lips.....

Bomin, feeling thirsty for Joochan's lips start attacking them while Joochan insert another finger making the younger moan again,

but this time it was kinda loud but very angelic voice, according to Joochan.

Without any warning he thrust his length into his hole making Bomin scream.

"I didn't thrust it into you fully inside yet now you're screaming so loud," Joochan said gave him a smirk.

Tears start to form up on his eyes. The pain, the lust, the pleasure... He just want more.
He just love it so much seeing his bf became so dominant over him.

Meanwhile Joochan thrust even deeper trying to find Bomin's prostate, aka his sweet and favourite spot. Then he found it and thrust into that spot.

"R-right there!ngg-ah.. " he could felt something formed in his stomach, knowing himself gonna cum as his bf hit the right spot.

"I'm gonna..ngg- cum..."
"M-me too.. you're so tight baby boy.."both of them releasing the sweet and sticky cum at the same time.

Joochan didn't wear any condom so that's mean..it went inside his hole. Bomin winced in pain when he could felt Joochan were cumming inside him.

It was a first full-sex for both of them, yes it hurts like hell but it was really pleasuring them.

They ended their first make out with a sweet kiss and that night they were sleeo cuddling with each other, after cleaning the room🌚

But the happiness just turned into hell, for both of them.
Joochan and Bomin kept arguing just because he saw Bomin with another guy.

That another guy was just his friends!

But Joochan hate it. He get really jealous when he saw him with another guy.

He may be looks so soft with his puffy cheeks and cute glasses but he's kinda being protective and obsessive towards Bomin.

Of course,the younger hates this. He felt so done with his bf for doing things he shouldn't.

He couldn't take it anymore. Yes love is great but friendship are far way more important.

"Hyung..." Bomin Said as he sighed,looking the starry night towards the window. This spectacular view really make him awe.

"Yes Bomin?" Joochan smiled, patting his head like a child. The younger smiled at the act but..

"I think..we should break. I couldn't take this anymore."
Bomin sighed, still focusing on the starry night, didn't look at Joochan who's shocked and freeze by the words that bomin said, to him..

"But..why?I thought you love me..is it because those guys you were hanging out with?!"
He start to become so mad, making the younger terrified, but he still determined for it.

"No. It was because your action towards me. You always thought that those guys I cheating with you, but it was actually my friends! I've been friends with them since is was in 6th grade! But you didn't know about that. You won't let me explain. What you do instead is punishing and raping me." He said letting go the deep things inside his heart.

"I thought you were enjoying it! Even if I rape you at that time you still be moaning my fucking name! Choi Bomin; you were only Mine! I'm not gonna let you hanging out with the other guys except for me! Your boyfriend!"

"...hyung."

"I didn't know...that you are actually a coward. I thought you were sweet and innocent, you were so kind towards me when we were used to be friends. I love that innocent looks on yours. I want you to be yourself forever. That's make me fall in love with you."

"But it's wrong. You become too harsh towards me, being obsessive and possessive, being so pathetic because you thought my friends are 'the other guys I've been cheating with'!"

"And that's the reason...I want to break this relationship. If you still didn't want to, I just go away from your life and not seeing your face again."

"B-but I love you- Bomin..my precious baby boy.. I-i will be what you want. Just don't leave me alone..I did like that just because I fucking love you so much I'm so sorry! I will be the sweet and innocent boy just like you want. Don't leave me please.." he kneel down and start to crying all out.

Bomin want to comfort him, but....He just whisper through his hear. "I'm sorry hyung.bi hope you find someone else better than me. You're too good for me. We ain't meant to be. Bye.."

He said as he get out from Joochan's house. He cry as well because deep inside his heart he still loves his hyung a lot.

But he has to move one right now.

Because they aren't meant to be.

-TBC-