100

Olivia's POV:

I was walking back to where Sofia was when I heard someone grab my hand. What was he doing here?!

_

Joshua's POV:

"Liv, can we talk?"

"What would you possibly want to talk about?!"

I looked at Hayley who gave me a little nod and a reassuring smile!

"Remember the time where you came home from Ethan's and I suggested that we should watch some Disney shows and movies?!"

"Yeah I remember that!" I looked at Liv who seemed to be smiling now.

"And remember the time when we went to the Disney store and you got Pua the pig and then afterwards we went to Build a bear and made our son?!" Liv seemed to giggle at that.

I paused slightly before Hayley gives me a little thumbs up.

"I want to be there for you when you feel sad, I want to be there for you when you are happy, but most importantly, I want to be there for you when you are ready, I love you, and I am scared that you will fall for someone who is more attractive than me and then they break your heart"

"Joshy" Liv said walking closer to me.

"I just wanted to say that I feel the same way" I suddenly began spinning her around.

"Wait, you're not joking right?!"

"Does this seem like I'm joking?!" I suddenly felt her lips on mine.

_

Olivia's POV:

We have had a few bumps in the road. But right now, I think that everything is perfect!

_

The end. Aaaaahh. Thank you so much for all your support on this book. I have loved writing this and I hope that you did as well. I will be writing a bad girl Nini book soon so that is something to look forward to. But anyways, I love you all so much.

Stay safe everyone

Emily xx