Shot 1

Hellloooo my lovely people!!! 😍 I hope you all are doing fine!!!! Stay safe fellas!

As promised here is a brand new RagSan story and I really hope you'll like it..........

This story is for all the people who had a huge, strong crush on someone whom they couldn't tell..... To whom they couldn't express their feelings........ it's a huge thing to love and adore someone who won't reciprocate your feelings......... 🥂 Cheers to all the one sided lovers 🥺❤️💃

Dig in to know more!!!!🤗

So without any further a do let's get started 💃💃💃

~~~~

The scene starts in the corridor of a huge college campus where two girls are shown walking towards their class.

Girl 1 : yaar... we haven't seen them from the morning... don't know whether they'll come or not...

Girl 2 : Saumya yaar... relax... they'll come for sure. Missing morning lectures is their thing. Now come fast, we are late.

Saumya ; duh, Ragini you just don't care.

Yes, they are Ragini and Saumya.

( The two leads of this story 😁 )

Ragini : of course, i do. But taking stress will not help us..... we have to think something......

Saumya : then think.... For me also......

Ragini gives her a strong look.

Ragini ( excited ) : Wait i have an idea. Why don't we call them for your birthday party.

Saumya : yeah as if they'll come. ( rolls her eyes ) We haven't even talked to each other.

Ragini : arre so what? We are in same class we can call them. Look i'll talk to Harsh whenever I'll find him alone.

Saumya : haw... why will you talk to him alone?

Ragini : dumbo, then will you go and talk? You and I can't even speak in front of them.. so it'll be easy to talk to Harsh instead... huh... and you just concentrate on Rudra and let go off Harsh.. vaise bhi he's such an idiot.

Saumya ( smiles ) : okay done. Now come lets go.

The door of the class was closed and the girls knew that they were late. They took a deep breath and opened the door and as soon as they saw towards the class their eyes light up but they composed themselves as the professor glared at them and scolded for being late. They muttered sorry and sat in the third row. Their heartbeat was getting higher. They looked at each other and smiled widely.

~~

Author's Note :

As they continue the class, let me tell you the reason for their happiness. Ragini and Saumya are best friends from first semester and now they had huge crush on the other set of best friends. Just behind them were sitting their crushes, Sanskaar and Rudra along with their friends, Harsh, Joydeep and Kirath. Ragini and Saumya are head over heels on these two boys from one year and this semester for the first time they all were in the same class. Seeing them everyday would give a different kind of adrenaline rush to them but the boys were, according to them, unaware of their secret admirers. Saumya had a little crush on Harsh as well but not more than Rudra.