Shot 2

Hey Everyone!! Welcome back!!!! Thank you for the love and I hope you'll continue to support me....🤗🤗 Let's begin!!!!

Recap : Ragini invites Harsh and his friends for Saumya’s bday party..

As they got out of the class, Harsh called Ragini. She looked back and saw that Harsh was standing there with Kirath and Joydeep. With thumping heart, Ragini moved towards them and talked.

Saumya : kya khichdi pakk rahi hai imne? I’m sure they have called her to deny. Duh. I just wish here she uses her goon and devil side and threatens them to come otherwise she’ll not leave them. Common meri sherni... dikha de apna jalwa...

Ragini was standing facing her back towards Saumya so she was not able to understand what was going on. After around 5 minutes, ragini came back to Saumya and then they both went from there. Saumya showered her with so many questions.

Saumya : bhai bata bhi de abb.. what did they say? And what took you so long? I’m sure they would have denied to come. I wish you had shown your devil side to them, they would have come.... now my birthday will not be like one which i imagined.....

She was continuously speaking without giving any chance to Ragini. But she was also not trying, she was staring at her with glittery eyes with a naughty smile on her face.

Saumya : what?? Now you won’t even say something.....

She made a sad, cry baby face. Ragini burst out laughing seeing her red face. She pulled her cheeks and hugged her tightly.

Ragini : beta... didn’t i told you this will be your best birthday...

Saumya : means they agreed??

She asked shocked. Ragini nodded vigorously and they both started jumping holding their hands. Saumya hugged her tightly after which they stood breathing heavily, calming themselves.

Saumya  : okay now we have to plan everything okay?  But one thing, we won’t call anyone from our section. I don’t want their bad sight on my great day..

Ragini : as you wish sweetie....

Ragini bit her lower lip as she saw Saumya talking excitedly about her birthday.

Saumya : yaar, i’m so happy and this is all because of you... thank you so much..

Ragini ; oye thank you ki bachi... i don’t want your thank you.. i just want.........

Saumya ( completing her ) : dher sara khana.... i know Ms. Bhukkad.. and don’t worry this time you’ll get special treat from my side.....

~~~

Finally, after a week, it was the big day! Saumya’s birthday!!! Her feet were not touching the ground. She was on the 9th cloud. Her happiness knew no bound. The main reason for her happiness was that both Rudra and Harsh will be with her. She was so excited to meet and talk to Rudra more than anyone.

On the other hand, Ragini who knew the detailed surprise plan of Saumya’s birthday was also excited and nervous to talk to Sanskaar, finally. There was a different kind of feeling, she felt that something big is going to happen today... her cheeks were burning... she was trying her best not to show her excitement like that but she was helpless. Smile was not ready to leave her face.
She came in the class where Saumya was already there.

The look on their face when they saw each other was enough for them to understand what the other was feeling. They hugged each other after which Ragini wished her and gave her a present.

Saumya : I’m so excited Ragu...

Ragini ; me too... this is going to be your best birthday.... eeeee