Shot 3

Hello everyone!!!! Welcome back!!! Hope you are doing good!!!!💚💚 Let's begin!

RECAP : Saumya : Rudra is my boyfriend....

Ragini : damn it Saumya. Are you serious?? Boyfriend? Rudra?  Oh my God..... yeh kahan fass gayi main...

She held her spinning head as she tried to digest whatever she heard just now. Saumya tried to hold her but she shooed her away.

Ragini : yaar i understand you have a crush on him

Ragini : yaar i understand you have a crush on him.... toh matlab bus aise hi?? Kuch bhi....

She said throwing her hands in the air.

Ragini : god I can’t take this

Ragini : god I can’t take this. You have cheated on me, Saumya...

She said with tears in her eyes. She was hurt, obviously.

Saumya called her out as she angrily moved into the room with pizza and angrily shutting the door. The rest of them looked on.

The boys then winked at Rudra as he side hugged blushing Saumya.

~~~

Ragini is munching her cheese burst pizza sitting on Sanskaar’s bed, facing the window. She’s constantly wiping her overflowing tears.

Ragini : yeh sahi hai... you do so much for your friend and they don’t even think about you before taking such decision. I was with her when she had to follow Rudra and stare at him from behind the cars. Huh. Koi value hi nahi hai....

She was so hurt. Obviously she would be the happiest if her best friend got hitched with her crush but at least she has the right to know and she has the right to be a part of that decision because they have been together in this from the starting.

She sniffs as she hears the door of the room open and then close. To her utter shock, she sees Sanskaar there with choco lava cake. She looked away and stared outside the window, sadly.

Sanskaar ; Ragini.....

Ragini : just get lost from here. I don’t want to talk to anyone.

She shot at him, but he didn’t budged. He sat on the other end of the bed.