^.^ 29 ^.^

mark woke up to something gently poking his cheek.

he opened one eye to see what was disturbing him, but softened immediately at the sight.

haechan, in his cat form, was sat on his bed, just in front of him, and he was using his cute little paw to poke mark's cheek in order to wake him up.

as soon as the animal saw mark's eye opened, he jumped on is four legs and meowed, rubbing his head against mark's forehead before snuggling under the covers, passing with difficulty under the collar of mark's shirt to fully wake the boy up.

"haechan, what are you doing?" mark asked once the cat had settled on his tummy.

the creature replied with a meowl.

"waking you up. just as i asked him to do..." renjun said from the doorway.

mark looked at his best friend.

"seems like he's more appreciated than me..." renjun noted. "i've never seen you up with both eyes opened this quick."

"shut up." mark spat.

renjun giggled. "anyway, jaemin, jeno and i are going to the mall. do you want to come?"

"to fourth-wheel?" mark raised a brow. "i'll pass."

"jeno said you could bring someone if you want."

mark tensed, his hand that was caressing haechan's back stopping in its movements.

"do you have someone in mind?" renjun wiggled his brows.

mark gulped. "i-i don't."

renjun smirked. "okay. i'll be back around five then. surely with nono and nana."

"you even got nicknames..." mark rolled his eyes. "disgusting."

"at least i have a love life and i'm not running after a girl that had got too much pretenders to care about them." renjun fought back.

"i don't care about hina." mark yelled, his grip around haechan's body tightening.

"that's new."

"yeah, and that's the end of our conversation." mark stated, raising to his feet, carrying haechan and going to the bathroom, locking the door behind him leaving renjun dumbfounded.