Chapter 11

(The gif above is exactly how Jimin and Chae Young's relationship functions in this story. I am looking forward to write their story)

Chae Young

Taking Jimin back home from the hospital was proving to be a hard enough task, without him cribbing into my ear the ENTIRE time. 

After Tae left, Jimin attempted to talk about the issue with me but all he kept saying was about how Taehyung was being stubborn and thoughtless. After a while, I stopped him from saying anything more. 

I tried to think from Tae's perspective and I could get a glimpse of what he was thinking of. Us talking about the exhibition repeatedly at that point was definitely insensitive. Paying attention and trying to support him was what we should have actually done, but telling Jimin anything now was pointless. 

Before we had left the hospital, the doctor had told him that if he wanted to keep dancing, then he would have to take proper care. And now, Jimin was being very irritable and touchy.

As I kept his medicines and a glass of water next to his bedside, he roughly pushed off the covers and sat up

"Jimin, you better lie back down." 

He scowled and fitfully slid back under the covers. "I was in bed for the entire day already. I am fine. Just let me be", he said. 

"You need your rest."

"Yeah, as if that will ensure that I can dance all my life."

"You will. You just need time to heal and improve."

"What do you know?"

I took a deep breath before saying, "Jimin-ah, you are the best dancer I know, so do you think that if something like that happens, I will just let you be?"

He smirked, "Wow, now even the great and mighty Park Chae Young is praising me. I am that pitiful now, huh?" I squinted, Jimin never spoke like that to anyone.  

"Are you hungry? Should I bring you something?"

"Yipee, now you are even capable of waiting on someone hand and foot. Since when do you do that?.... Oh, I know. Since you started pitying me, that's right."

I knew that it was because he was in an emotional situation that he spoke like this, but it still smarted. 

"Okay, Jimin. That is enough. Just because you are hurt a bit, you talk like that? Everyone gets hurt sometimes. It's not like you can never dance again. Did you forget the accident that I was in, 4 years ago? The one where my hands were injured and the doctor said that there was a chance that I would never play again as the strain might be too much. I still have weak wrists, but I do play the cello. So..." Before I could complete, he cut in.

"Oh please, for you, playing the cello is a random experience. It's not like that for me. It's addicting. Dance is passion. So, I don't need you to talk about it so lightly."