Chapter 19

HEY GUYS!

THE VOTE HAD A VERY CLEAR MAJORITY! (didn't it?)

I am sorry that I took so long. But I just finished my last exam today. Hope you enjoy this chapter and look forward to more.

And now, I will stop blabbering because you are not here for that. Read on!

Taehyung

Tzuyu's face clearly indicated that she wasn't expecting my question. I realized that I had just made her uncomfortable. I glanced at Jimin, to see if he too wanted me to take back off from the topic, but he was too occupied trying to eavesdrop on Chae Young and Minho's conversation to pay any attention to us. 

I stayed silent as Tzuyu avoided meeting my eyes. To be polite, I wanted to say sorry and back off, but for some reason I found myself not wanting to do that. 

A bit more cautiously I said, "I only asked because I might be able to help you if I know." 

I slowly drew back the hand that I had stretched towards her, when she shook her head ever so slightly, without meeting my eyes.

I felt oddly disappointed that she didn't want to share it with me. 

Why was I feeling so many mixed emotions around her lately? 

No idea. 

I pressed my lips together and folded my arms against my chest. 

Finally Jimin said, "Is it me? Oh, I can just go away, you know?"

Tzuyu's eyes widened. I looked up at him, hearing the irritation in his voice. 

I raised an eyebrow at his crossness and after looking at my face, he got off the bed and hobbled to the door, muttering, "Why are all the couples right in my face today?" 

Tzuyu's face flushed as both of us clearly heard him. Before going out, he looked back at Chae Young who was still talking to Minho, but now they were sitting on the sofa.