Ch 1:Ghost and Demons pt:1

≈Luna's P.O.V≈

Ive been waiting in this universe for a while.I met this angel named Dianne and she said someone else will help me protect these other kids.Just then,a portal opened and someone walked out.They had short brown hair with a golden flower crown.They wore a green and yellow striped sweater with the sleeves rolled up,khaki hiking shorts and brown boots.They where gripping onto a necklace around there neck."So your the one Dianne sent too?"I asked the girl.I looked at her eyes,they where as red as a ruby,but her left eye was darker than the right one."Yea...I guess I am hehe."she said.She then showed me am the same list that Dianne gave me."you got a list red head?"she said smirk.I rolled my eyes with a smile and took out the portal device that Dianne gave me."so I guess we look for this 'Sal' kid and protect him I think?"I said as I put the device back in my pocket.We walked into the building with a sign that says"Addison Apartments"on the front.We went into the elevator and I pressed the 4th floor button."hey I never told you my name.I'm Luna."I said.She looked in my direction and put the list in her pocket."I'm Chara"she said.The elevator doors opened and we stepped out.This should be interesting.

≈Chara's P.O.V≈

Luna seems chill.We walked up to the door that had the numbers"402"on it and I knocked on the door.I heard a faint guitar from behind the door.I heard the door unlock then a man opened the door.He looked to be in his thirties.He had blue hair and a blue beard.He was wearing a grey shirt and brown sweat pants."oh hello girls.Are you both friends of Sal?"he asked us.I guess this is the right place."Yes we are sir."Luna blurted out.He then smiled and let us inside.He then left the room.I heard the guitar from inside a room marked"Sally face".I knocked on the door and the guitar stoped.The door opened a crack and all I saw was a white and pink mask.The door opened more and reveled the same kid from the picture but in color.He was about my height but like five inches taller.Blue hair just the man at the front door.I'm guessing that was his dad."Who are you two?"he asked."We're new in the building and we wanted to meet our new neighbors.I'm Luna and this is Chara."Luna blurted out."Oh well then...welcome,I'm Sal."he said as he opened the door all the way.Just then,a orange and white cat walked out of his room and started to rub it's body on Sal."Oh,Hey Gizmo."he said as he picked up the cat and cradled it in his arms."AWWW he's soo cute."Luna said as she petted the cat's head.Sal giggled a little,but it sounded dry and dull,like he hasn't laughed for a while.The front door then slammed open.It made Luna jump."Oh Hi Larry."Sal said as he put Gizmo down gently and ran up to the other male and hugged him."What exactly are we protecting him from??"I whispered to Luna.She just looked at me and shrugged.I straightened my flower crown and looked at the list again.

'This will be some adventure for us.'I thought to myself