Ch 4:Ghost and Demons pt 4

≈Chara's P.O.V≈

I don't want to wake up today.But today me,Frisk and Luna have to go to school the time we're here.I heard music come from the bedside table.It sounded like Flowey's music.I looked up at the desk and saw Flowey bouncing on my flower headband and playing his music as an alarm clock."Rise n' shine guys."he said in a cheery voice.I herd Frisk shifting around in his bed.I got up and did my daily morning routine.I walked up to the desk at starred at Flowey."What are doing in my headband?"I asked him.He replied with"To help you and that blue kid,I also found this."He held up the pocket knife I took from Sal yesterday with one of his vines."uhhhh...I can't explain that man."I said as I put blue handled blade in the desk drawer.I rolled up my sleeves and put the headband on."Your coming with us petals."I said.He then groaned out of annoyance.Frisk walked out in his usual attire.His usual blue and purple striped sweater.His brown shorts and shoes.'You ready Chara?'he signed to me with his hands.I just nodded.We walked out the door after saying goodbye to the others.We waited for the elevator when a red haired boy walked up to us."So your the new guys?"asked.Frisk nodded to him."I'm Chara and this is my mute brother Frisk."I said as Frisk waved to him."Nice to meet you guys,my name is Todd."he said.He was wearing a sea green shirt and khaki hiking shorts.The elevator opened and Sal was against the wall.The three of us walked in.'I think he's sleeping.'Frisk signed to us.Me and Todd nodded in agreement.Todd walked up to Sal and pulled his hair.Sal then woke up with a fright."all I could think of."Todd said as he shrugged."Fuck you Todd."Sal said to him annoyed.I'm guessing there friends.The elevator stoped and we all stepped out.Frisk was right at my side looking at Flowey.

Time skip to lunch (cause I'm lazy -w-)

≈Frisk's P.O.V≈

Blech.I don't know what this meat is but it is disgusting~.I shoved my tray to that green haired boy."Oh thx man"he said before devouring the sandwich.I looked around the cafeteria and saw a boy with blond hair and a black eye looking at something and blushing.I looked to see where he was looking.He was looking at Sal.I think he noticed because his eye was shifting back and forth to him.I could tell he was blushing because the tip of his ears where bright red.I taped Chara and told or signed her the situation.She just smiled,took off her headband and grabbed my hand."We'll be right back."she giggled as she dragged into the hall way."Flowey wake up."she said.Then Flowey sprouted out of the headband."What do you want?"he asked annoyed.I signed to him the situation and his eyes glowed.

"This'll be fun"we said all said at the same time.