Chapter 4: Power Yoga Much?

It was 8:18 at Beverly hills at night as we saw them leaving a building.

Woman: I just love Kung Fu fondue, it's a great workout, and a fabulous meal.

Guy: The hottest new studio on the Beverly hills scene.

As the two were about to go into their car they then saw a mysterious figure go past them.

Woman: What was that?

Guy: I don't know but let's not stick around to find out.

The two then rush into their car and start it up and as they are about to drive the same figure lands on the car, prys open the top of the car like a can and snatches the two screaming victims. The next day at Beverly High it was 3:28 as we see you and the girls at gym class as we saw Sam struggling to climb the rock wall, while Clover and Alex climbed it to the top with ease, but you didn't due to your "foot condition" as Clover and Alex saw Sam struggling to get up there.

Clover: C'mon Sam, dig, dig.

Sam: *while struggling* I'm trying, I'm trying!

Alex: Well try harder! There's not much time left.

Just as Sam was about to get back it the coach called it.

Coach: Times up, way to climb Alex, Nice technique Clover, okay class hit the showers.

We then see Clover and Alex climb down as you went over to Sam as you helped her up.

(Y/N): You okay?

Sam: I'm good, just, phew, a little winded.

Just as you four were about to leave the coach calls you four out.

Coach: Uh not you Samantha.

Sam: Huh?

Coach: I'm afraid if you two can't make it to the top I'm gonna have to transfer you to a different gym class.

Sam: Transfer me?

Coach: Yes, to a special place where you'll work with other uncoordinated students like yourself.

Clover: You mean Sam is gonna be a dork?

Coach: We prefer to call it D-O-R-K.

(Y/N): You are aware that spells "dork" right?

Coach: Playing smart with me (Y/N)?

(Y/N): No, just pointing out you spelled dork, there's a difference.

Coach: Anyway, it's the Development Of Remedial Kids class trust me it's for your own good.

Sam: Wait what about (Y/N) he hasn't climbed the wall.

Coach: Hmm good point.

(Y/N): So, just climb this wall and I pass?

Coach: Yes that's all you have to do.

(Y/N): Okay then.

You then walked over the wall and then what surprised the girls and the coach was that you put your foot on the wall and began walking on it without the rope as you made it to the top and turned to see the speechless Coach.

(Y/N): Not bad for someone who has a foot problem.

Coach: That is- what I- ugh forget it you pass. I think my head is hurting.

(Y/N): Yeah, I think you may want to lie down Coach.

Coach: Your right.

The Coach then leaves the room as you jumped down from the wall landing on a mat next to the girls as they were amazed from the sight.