Chapter 6: Meet your puppet master and Girlfriend!

It's been about a couple of days since your last memory flash as you saw someone you're all too familiar with, Ben Tennyson. In the morning we see you and Erza in the kitchen as you grabbed a bowl full of nails from the fridge and gave Erza her dog food as we see the spies and Shirley enter the kitchen.

Clover: Hey (Y/N) how was your sleep.

(Y/N): *munches on a nail* Uh pretty good.

Shirley: Um why are you eating nails?

Sam: Oh yeah (Y/N) here likes to snack on metal it's kind a thing with necrofriggian.

Shirley: Oh gotcha.

(Y/N): Yeah and I had another memory flash.

Sam: Another memory flash?

(Y/N): Yep.

Alex: What did you see?

(Y/N): Someone from my past.

Clover: Who was it?

(Y/N): Someone named Ben Tennyson.

Sam: Ben Tennyson? Who's he?

(Y/N): The original wielder of the Omnitrix and I plan to meet him and-

Just as you were about to finish your sentence you then hear a knock at the door.

Clover: Okay, who could be here right now?

Clover then went over to the door as we then saw a girl with periwinkle blue-colored fur, black markings on her face, and pointed ears. The middle of her face, her chest and her stomach are white. She has black stripes on her shoulders, waist, lower legs and lower arms and orange/red eyes and long violet hair goes to her waist as she was wearing a white plumber as you recognized her dad Rook Shar, your girlfriend.

 She has black stripes on her shoulders, waist, lower legs and lower arms and orange/red eyes and long violet hair goes to her waist as she was wearing a white plumber as you recognized her dad Rook Shar, your girlfriend

(Y/N): Shar?

Shar: Beloved is that you?

She then goes past Clover and hugs you as you hugged back.

Shar: Oh it has been forever since I have seen you my love.

(Y/N): And it's been awhile since I've seen you sweetie.

Sam: Sweetie?

Alex: Beloved?

Clover: (Y/N) you know this girl?

(Y/N): Of course, why wouldn't I know my own girlfriend.

Spies and Shirley: WHAAAAT?!

Sam: Y-You have a girlfriend?!

(Y/N): Yes, why is that so hard to believe?

Clover: *jealous* You, have a girlfriend?! Why didn't you tell us?

(Y/N): I did remember last night.

Flashback flashback.

We see you and the girls in the living room watching TV.