Chapter 11 Like a Jolt from the past

Flashback, Bellwood 5 years ago.

It was night time as we see a bolt of electricity going to a Mr. Smoothie sign traveling down to the ground as it goes to a cash register and out pops a megawatt as it zaps a both of the cash registers as we then see a young stink fly show up as it shot goo at the megawatt trapping it.

Young Stinkfly: *Snorts*

Megawatts: *Shrieks* * Speaking alien language*

Young Ben: *as stink fly* Man, you Megawatts are annoying!

Megawatts: *Grunting* *Giggles evilly*

The megawatt then frees itself as it zapps a smoothie machine making it shoot smoothie mix at Ben as he turns back into human.

Young Ben: Ow. So annoying. Blah! Smoothies? Who'd ever want to drink something like that?

The Megawatt then goes and tries to escape the store as young Ben then catches it with a smoothie cup

Young Ben:  *Grunts*  Fun's over! At least this time, there's only one of you. *struggles and the cup explodes* Um... Aah!

The Megawatt then escapes and absorbed the electricity as it then made more of itself

Young Ben: *Counts the Megawatts * One, two, three, four. *Sees the many Megawatts* Oh, man!

We then see the Megawatts forming an electric loop.

Young Ben: Great. And, of course, I don't have anything that can handle electricity. *Realizes* Oh, wait. Yeah, I do!

Young Ben then hits his omnitrix and becomes feedback.

Young Ben: *as Feedback* Totally forgot about Feedback.

Megawatts then laughs at him.

Young Ben: *as Feedback* Let's see you laugh without any energy!

Ben then absorbs all of the energy out of the Megawatts as they fall to the ground asleep.

Young Ben: *as Feedback* Oh, yeah! Because nobody... and I mean nobody... Makes a fool out of Ben 10!

The Rustbucket  shows up as Gwen and Max wrap the Megawatts in rubber sheets.

Max Tennyson: It's a good thing Ben still needs his rubber sheets. These should make for good insulation.

Young Ben: *as Back and sees Gwen looking at him* Don't go there Gwen.

Present day.

Here at Plumber base we see you, Max,  Shar, and the spies along with Shirley and Donna all waiting for Ben.

(Y/N): So does anyone have any idea where Ben is?

Donna: Beats me.

Sam: I haven't seen him in while.

We then see Ben show up drinking a smoothie.

Ben: *Slurping* Sorry I'm late.

Max Tennyson: You're not on your own schedule anymore, Ben. You can't keep your team waiting.

Ben: I was... Off saving the Universe.

Max then sees the smoothie in his hand.

(Y/N): With a smoothie? *realizes* Wait, you saved the universe, then you picked up a smoothie afterwards.

Ben: Uh...yes I did.

Max then goes off leaving Ben and the others.

Ben: *sighs* Come on guys, I'm parked over here.