18- I Don't Wanna Sleep With You Prank (Tae)

———

"Hello TJ family! It's Taehyung here. I know what you guys are thinking. 'WHERE DID YOU GUYS GO??!' 'FINALLY!' 'The world's power couple has made a comeback.' Well.... we've been busy and stuff but hey. At the end of the day, we're back, am I right? Exactly! There's no way we'd leave you guys behind. Not a chance."

"ANYWAYS, just as the video's title says, I'll be doing the 'I don't wanna sleep with you' prank on Jeongguk. Good thing it's almost time to sleep."

"Koo is busy in the living room watching TV which is why I'm whispering. Wouldn't want to expose myself, now would I?"

"Continuing with the introduction, I'll be on our bed as I go through my phone and wait for him to come here and do the prank. Knowing him, he'll become stubborn and chase me around the house. He'll definitely kidnap me and bring me back to bed. Just watch", he said, laughing at the end.

"Oh, before we get started, I'd like to say something to the new viewers. If you enjoy couple pranks like these, vlogs, excederá, make sure you smash that subscribe button and hit the notification bell so you never miss a video. Without further ado. Let's get started!!"

———

"Babe!!", Jeongguk loudly whined as he made his way to the room. Taehyung simply hummed as a response after glancing at him, barely stopping the smile that was making its way onto his face as he tried his best to seem indifferent to his boyfriend's presence. "I can't believe you didn't send a meme back?" He huffed while he crawled on the bed, "It's meme week and you promised me you would play along," Jeongguk wiggled his way between Taehyung's legs before he laid on top of him, "I searched high and low for a sexy Shrek meme. I'm traumatized," He groaned before he yawned, "And tired too. Bed?"

Taehyung secretly rolled his eyes while his lips twitched up at the male's silliness, "I couldn't find a good one. Good memes take ages to be found. You know that, Koo." He caressed Jeongguk's cheek before he gently pushed him off and got off the bed.

"Where are you going, Angel?" Jeongguk asked, confused when Taehyung took up his pillow.

'Here goes nothing.' Taehyung internally cried when he saw his Koo's reaction.

"You wanted to sleep, right?" He said, feigning confusion.

"Yeah but I don't understand what that has to do with anything," Jeongguk frowned, he was kneeling on the bed.

"Oh." Taehyung started.

'How do you I do this? Tj fam help!' He whined quietly.

"Let's not sleep together tonight." He shrugged while walking towards the room door.

"Why?" Jeongguk got off the bed, "We never do that."

"I just feel like it." Taehyung turned to face him.

"You.." Jeongguk trailed off, "don't feel like sleeping with me?" He took a small step forward and Taehyung nodded before opening the door, "Don't forget to close the blinds before you fall asleep. Good night." He waved.

"Wait," Jeongguk called and Taehyung turned around.

'He looks so cute' Taehyung smiled slightly when he saw Jeongguk's soft frown and the unconscious pout that he had. 'I could kiss him' he wet his lips with his tongue.

"I don't understand where this is coming from. Did I do something wrong?" Jeongguk was confused because he was sure that the two of them hadn't argued today nor did Taehyung point out that he had any problems with anything.

"No, not that I can think of," Taehyung faked a thinking face, "I just wanted to sleep alone tonight."

Jeongguk did not like what he was hearing, "Just out of the blue?"

"Yeah. It's getting late, you shouldn't keep yourself up." Taehyung tried to walk off but before he could get far, he heard his boyfriend call him, "Kim Taehyung." Taehyung froze.

'Uh oh,' He slowly turned to Jeongguk, "Yes?"

"Be honest with me, baby. Are you okay?" He walked over to Taehyung and wrapped his arms around his waist, "We never go to bed upset but if you need time to yourself, I understand." He whispered and Taehyung's eyes softened as he let out a slow breath.

'How could someone be so sweet?' His heart swelled. "I'm fine, Koo. Nothing is wrong with me, I just don't want to sleep with you tonight." He pushed Jeongguk away.

"No." He heard the male whisper.

"What?" He tilted his head to get a better look at Jeongguk's face since he was now hanging his head.

"No." He heard him say a little louder.

"No what?" He raised his eyebrow while biting his lips together before he quickly schooled his expression when Jeongguk looked up with an even deeper frown.

"We're not sleeping apart," Before Taehyung could respond he was picked up bridal style along with his pillow. Jeongguk landed a quick peck on Taehyung's cheek before putting him under the blanket and laying on top of him, "Sleep, love." He buried his face into Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung immediately started wiggling around when he recovered from his flustered and shocked state, "Koo," He whined while trying to push the male off, "get off."

"You've been pushing me away all night, baby. Even more, reason for me to stay glued to you," Jeongguk's tired voice rang. Taehyung only whined even more as he tried to wiggle around but he was beginning to get tired and Jeongguk noticed that causing him to laugh lightly.

"If you sleep, you won't even know I'm here." He teased as he smuggled into Taehyung, who finally gave up with a pout, "I'm being held hostage."

"By your boyfriend."

"How lucky I am." Taehyung giggled as he ran his hand through Jeongguk's hair, "Gosh, get up" He laughed out, "I was kidding!" He squealed when Jeongguk tickled his side.

"What do you mean?" He smiled brightly at Taehyung's giggles.

"It was a prank!" He tried to curl away from Jeongguk's assault.

"Of course it was. Where is the camera?" Jeongguk chuckled when he finally stopped.

"One by the tv stand and one in our junk chair," Taehyung tried to catch his breath as Jeongguk walked to where he said.

"The junk chair was really smart," He fished the camera out of the pile, "I should write that down." He whispered causing Taehyung to laugh aloud.

"I'm going to remember you said that."

"You'll forget."

"How comes?"

"I can't tell you my master plan," Jeongguk smirked slightly.

"Because you don't have one."

"Yes, I do."

"No, you don't."

"I do."

"You don't."

"I don't."

"You do...Wait!"

"HA!" Jeongguk laughed as his knees became weak, "I know I do."

"Shut up," Taehyung rolled his eyes with a small smile as he took the camera away from Jeongguk, "Hello again!" His smile brighten, "As you guys can see, that was a point for Team V."

"No, it wasn't."

"Sure, Kookoo," Taehyung snickered, "Anyways, thank you guys for watching. I know we haven't been posting frequently recently but between shoots and work, our schedules have been packed but things should slow down for a bit. You guys know how it is. Don't forget to hit that like button, comment down below and subscribe for more!" He cheered, "I'm going to go put this one to sleep," He angled the camera to show Jeongguk who was leaning against him with his eyes closed, "See you in the next video. Bye~"