ALESSIA CARA'S SHOW

MUSICAL CRUSH
INTRODUCING :
. Melissa- the protagonist
. Janeth- Melissa's cousin
. Jasper-Melissa younger brother.
. Jake - Most popular guy in school.
. Requel-the spoilt brat
. Cyril
. Janeth
. Spark
. Drake
. Madison
. Kelly
. Ben

PREVIOUSLY ON MUSICAL CRUSH
**
"how long are we going to keep on hiding our relationship?"
**
"what does it cost?"
*
In... No...in...no..out...no

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
"In... No... Out... No... In... No... Out" I managed to say.
"Are you sure?" Jake asked.
"yes, I can't let down my band mates like that... I started that band and I can't just crash the band like that... So get the fuck out of my life." I said confidently as I walked past Jake. He was just a devil that was ready to ruin people's life. What can I say? Thursday was always bad for me. After the the tempting conversation with Drake I met Requel on my way to the bathroom and this time she'd applied a black lip gloss, She looked quite devilish.
"Melissa" she said.
"Requel" I said as we gave ourselves a dreadful stare.
"so...your band signed up for performing in Alessia cara's birthday" Requel continued.
"Nope... I dont know what you're talking about" I said.
"Really?" Requel asked
"yeah... I didn't sign up for any stupid show" I replied.
"Madison, Madison" Requel called as Madison came running towards her.
"Requel you called" Madison said.
"Didn't you tell me you saw Musical crushers as one of the contestants in the show?" Requel asked.
"yeah" Madison said.
"sorry, that's totally not our band" I said.
"Hmmm... I think it was musical torchers I saw" Madison said.
"Are you crazy?" Requel shouted at Madison with anger and that led to a useless quarell. I left their sight as I horried to the ladies bathroom.

**************
After school Spark and I headed to my house to prepare to go shopping for gowns and on the way to my house Spark just kept telling me how she hated gowns and how she wished Abraham Lincoln was  her prom date. It was very clear that no one had asked Spark on a date for prom. They all feared her so much.
"mum, Jasper" I shouted as Spark and I  rushed into my house(the door of the house was unlocked).
" Melly how are you?" Mum asked as she sighted us coming in.
"fine, okay, am everything good" I replied.
"hmmm... That's good who's this girl?" mum asked.
"Sandy Brown" I answered quickly.
"your mum gave me the job.... Oh my gosh... Thanks alot" mum spilled out.
"you're welcome" Spark answered.
"are you guys going out?" Mum asked.
"yeah, going shopping" I said.
"yeah, some damn shopping" Spark added.
"are you guys gonna wait for lunch or..." mum said.
"nope... We're already late" I said.
"yeah... We're gonna eat lunch, the shopping mall doesn't close till 11:00pm" Spark said.
"Spark!" I screamed.
"what?" Spark shouted as she looked at me with a face that looked like the way Indian people stared at each other when they're trying to keep the person watching their movies on suspence.

......................
We arrived at the shopping mall by 6:00pm and just then an African American woman came to us and spoke in a shaky voice that was kinda scary.
"whhaatt ddo yyoouu gguuyyss waanntt?" she asked.
"Wwwe wwaannaa bbuuyy ggoowwnn" Spark said mimicking her.
"that's rude... We wanna buy gown" I said.
"what is it you said" the woman asked.
"I said we wanna buy gown" I said again.
"come again?" She asked again.
"gowns, gowns, we wanna buy gowns" I replied.
"I can't hear you" she said.
"are you deaf or something... You're very unsuitable for this job... Get a better job girl" Spark immediately cut in.
"hahaha" the woman laughed.
"why is she laughing? She's scaring me" I said as I almost jumped.
"just kidding, so what type of gowns do you want?" she asked as her voice changed from a shaky one to a stagnant one.
"why all these questions? Ain't we supposed to be checking for the gowns we want by ourselves?" Spark asked as she dragged me  to where different gowns were and then I sighted a golden glamor dress in a sparkling glass. The gown is no longer than just below the knees and may look similar to a high-low dress at the hemline. The golden glamour dress is gold and  appears like "Hollywood" style apparel. The dress is beautiful, simple, and modest.
I loved it.
"I love that gown" I squealed with joy.
"whatever" Spark said with a very stern face.
"what? The gown's beautiful" I replied.
"don't like it" Spark said and that saying meant that she wasn't Interested in any of the gowns so I had to pick out hers. I picked a Baby Doll, One-Shoulder, and Sleeveless gown. The baby doll gown is typically very short and cute. It usually fits at the top and flows at the bottom with a high waistline in between. It  has  a tied ribbon or belt around the stomach area.
It was actually very beautiful but Spark hated it so much but I persuaded her to buy it.

************
Today's Alessia Cara's birthday show and I'd phoned my band mates and I'd told them to come for the show, I told them the venue and the time eventhough they refused they later agreed. I set off to go to Alessia Cara's show by 7:00pm and I wore a very beautiful Blue turtle neck top, black trousers, black timber land shoe and I left my hair unparked to touch my shoulders and I did a very loud make up. I just wanted everything to be perfect cos I was going to my role model's show. I rushed out from the house to Chicago where the show was gonna take place and of course I saw my bandmates looking cute cos I told them to dress presentable but Cyril still had to dress like a clown but I didn't care... Alessia Cara's show was very beautiful. The show was done out side and it was very beautiful. The chairs were red and a big stage was at the front. The stage was very huge it had spotlights and different stage stuffs were  there... Words are not enough to describe the way the show was it was magnificent.
we took our seats and just then Alessia Cara came upstage with a black jacket, a black t-shirt inside, a black pant trousers and a huge black timberland I was so excited because we were both wearing the same shoes. Alessia Cara was called onstage and then she started singing her song  "stay" and the large crowd started cheering.

Waiting for the time to pass you by
Hope the winds of change will change your mind
I could give a thousand reasons why
And I know you, and you've got to
Make it on your own, but we don't have to grow up
We can stay forever young
Living on my sofa, drinking rum and cola
Underneath the rising sun
I could give a thousand reasons why
But you're going, and you know that
All you have to do is stay a minute
Just take your time
The clock is ticking, so stay
All you have to do is wait a second
Your hands on mine
The clock is ticking, so stay
All you have to do is
All you have to do is stay
Won't admit what I already know
I've never been the best at letting go
I don't wanna spend the night alone
Guess I need you, and I need to
Make it on my own, but I don't wanna grow up
We can stay forever young
Living on my sofa, drinking rum and cola
Underneath the rising sun
I could give a million reasons why
But you're going, and you know that
All you have to do is stay a minute
Just take your time
The clock is ticking, so stay
All you have to do is wait a second
Your hands on mine
The clock is ticking, so stay
All you have to do is
All you have to do is stay
So stay, yeah
All you have to do is stay a minute
Just take your time
The clock is ticking, so stay
All you have to do is wait a second
Your hands on mine
The clock is ticking, so stay
All you have to do is stay

I wondered why Requel and her band mates hadn't shown up but just then they did and I overheard Madison telling Kelly that they didn't get nominated to perform at Alessia Caras birthday show(what a shame).
After Alessia Cara's performance a very slim woman with gold hair came up stage to call out the next people that will be performing for the show. Then she shouted.
"let's welcome people... Musical Crushers"
She screamed as everyone gazed in amazement.
"what? Musical crushers?" Spark shouted..

TO BE Continued...
Sorry if there are  blunders in this chapter...
Sorry if the novel isn't going the way you expected it to go💖💖💖
Love ya💓💓