Chapter 1: New School, New Town.

A/N: any and all descriptions pertaining to Alex's weapons can be found in Legends Never Die, but a basic description will be placed in here for the story's sake.

Disclaimer: I do not own Honkai Impact 3rd, Devil May cry or Highschool DxD, they belong to their respective owners. I do not own anything referenced either, as your are about to see. 

Credit: thanks to @Marseldagistani, for allowing me to use their story's premise, as this story wouldn't be able to exist properly without it, check out their story, The Goddess of The Void if you haven't already, as that was the inspiration for this.

(Chapter Start)

"The path between the light and Dark is so very thin, do you know which side you stand on?"

"..."

A gunshot was the answer to the question.

"Are you serious? We don't even get to see if we killed that dumb son of a bitch?!" The voice of a young man groaned out in frustration. "How long did it take for me to do this shit under leveled, only to get cucked right at the end!?"

"This is, very unsatisfying." A female and quite monotone voice said over the headset the young man was wearing. "I, don't know how to feel about this."

"Me either Bronya." The man groaned. "Anyway, I'm logging off, got school in the morning."

"Bye Alexander-San." The monotone girl said before Alex shut down his Xbox one.

The young man, Alexander, groaned as he stood. Alexander had silver/white hair, blue eyes and pale skin. He was tall, at around 6'2, with a lean/athletic build. He wore only a pair of sweatpants with three necklaces, two amulets, one gold with a red gem, the other silver with a blue gem and the other was a necklace that featured four golden angel wings surrounding a red crystal.

"This is gong to be a major pain in my ass." Alex muttered under his breath as he dropped onto his bed.

(The next day, Monday morning)

Alex was on his way down the stairs of his house. Currently the white haired man was dressed in a uniform. The uniform consisted of a black blazer with white accents, a white, long-sleeved dress shirt, matching black pants and a pair of black dress shoes. Alex's shirt was undone at the top, allowing the barest glimpse of his necklaces chains to be seen.

"Morning Alex." As he entered the kitchen of his home, Alex was greeted by a woman who resembled him greatly, but held no relation to him, not by blood at the very least. The woman had long, pure white hair held in a ponytail with some bangs covering the right side of her face, fair skin and bright blue eyes. She was 5'7, with an athletic build that complemented her figure. She was currently dressed in a pair of grey/blue jeans and a simple white shirt.

"Morning Cecilia." Alex greeted the older woman while taking a seat at the kitchen table.

"Kiana's not up yet?" The older woman asked him.

"Heard her rushing about in her room, she probably thinks she's overslept." Alex told her with a small, nearly unnoticeable smile, while Cecilia sighed.

"That child of mine, honestly, she takes after her father far too much." The woman said as she placed a plate in front of Alex.

"I wasn't aware you could cook Asian cuisine." Cecilia huffed lightly at Alex's light jab at her cooking skills.

"Don't think i won't hurt you mister." She spoke with the stern voice that only a mother could use.

"Wouldn't dream of it ma'am." Before the two could continue the third person who lived in this house made her appearance.

She had long white hair in a braid down her back, the same blue eyes as Cecilia, and slightly more tan skin than the older woman. She was 5'3, with an athletic, and slightly less defined build than her mother's own. She wore a white, long sleeved shirt, with a black shoulder cape and matching button down corset, a magenta skirt with white accents and black dress shoes.

"That's the female uniform? It covers basically nothing." Alex stated with a deadpan after taking a look at the shorter girl.

"I know right! That's why i have my shorts on underneath the skirt." She muttered as she sat next to him.

"The school is supposedly run by Devils, maybe that has something to do with it." Cecilia pitched in, getting a sound of acknowledgement from Alex.

"Yeah, but still, isn't it a little too revealing, even when compared to some Valkyrie suits?" Alex asked her, receiving a hum of agreement from the older woman.

"True, I think only Kallen has an outfit that can be compared to that uniform in terms of how revealing it is, but she designs all her stuff so i don't think that counts."

"Hmm?" Kiana perked up while eating some of the Yakitori on her plate.

"Kiana finish eating first dear." Cecilia admonished her daughter.

Alex snorted in amusement before digging in to the meal made by the lady of the house. 

"How are you going to keep the Devils from noticing your magic prescience? Its not hard to notice when actively looking for it." Cecilia questioned Alex.

"The two halves of the Perfect Amulet hide anything they rest on from magic based sensing, so long as i never take them off I won't be found out."

"Hmm, i see, well then, i guess there's nothing else to say."

"Stop talking as if I'm not here! I don't wanna be left out..." Kiana pouted as her Mother and 'best friend' had a conversation which completely ignored her. 

"Sorry Kiana, but you know Cecilia worries about me as much as she does you and Sirin." Alex told her, which got a sound of agreement out of the Kaslana's mother. 

"...Fine." Her pout wasn't lessened but she wasn't quite as annoyed as before. 

The three finished up their breakfast before Alex and Kiana set off. 

"I'll see you two after school, alright?" 

"Mhm, see you Mom!" 

"Later Cecilia." Alex waved over his shoulder. 

(Chapter End)

A/N: This is one of my shortest chapters, ever, it only just reaches a thousand words before the end, including the Authors Note at the start. So, as i said at the start, this was inspired Marseldagistani's Goddess of The Void, a Honkai Impact 3rd and Highschool DxD Fanfiction that's fairly popular, a lot more than my Legends Never Die: Sparda's Legacy. 

Now, mine isn't going to be exactly like theirs, as mine has my LND: SL character, Alexander Angelo as the protagonist, rather than what Marseldagistani did in theirs. I don't know if they're alright with me saying anything about their story, so I won't. 

Their will probably be minor or major spoilers for Legends Never Die: Sparda's Legacy, due to the fact that i will be using some things from later on down the line of that specific story, but Updates to this will be much slower than to my other Fanfiction, due to that being my main priority. 

Thanks for Reading.