The journey begins..

The Crowd was cheering as Kakarot strummed his lute and Vegeta shook the dice in his hand, "Tell us good sir what do we call you? Just so we can inform people where we won the gold." Kakarot hummed as he nudged the large man who looked at him with confusion

"Well if you must know my name is Nappa and you will be telling people of the man you couldn't win a single piece of gold from. Uhhh what do I call you two?"

"I am Kakarot and that there is my partner Vegeta and together we are Kakarot and Vegeta"

"Sooooo.....Kakavege?"

The two look at Nappa dumbfounded by the audacity "Wha-...No! God damn it why does everyone call us that?"

Silence fell upon the crowd as Vegeta threw the dice and folded his arms like the egotistical man he was knowing that the dice would roll a five and a two which due to quick math everyone knew that meant one thing "SEVEN!!!" Kakarot roared with a furious strum of his lute in excitement, Vegeta picked up his dice and danced with Kakarot and started to chant in joyful tune.

V:~Tons of gold for me~
N:_Hey!_ - Nappa snarled in a harsh tone and shook his fist in annoyance at the dancing pair.
K:¬Tons of gold for me¬
N:_Hey!_ - he snarled at the two again.
K&V:~Tons of gold for we~
N:_HEY!_ he roared furiously at them that caused a flock of birds to fly off in a distance, and the crowd exchanged a look then took a step back.

Vegeta stopped dancing and looked over his shoulder towards Nappa, the nerve of the loser interrupting his celebration. He stopped Kakarot from dancing and faced Nappa folding his arms "What is it Kong? Sore about losing your gold?" Vegeta said with a grin.

"I say we go double or nothing."

The two con artists looked at eachother then back at the sucker "I don't know if you noticed but you're broke, got nothing else to bet." Vegeta says with a chuckle. Nappa chuckled to himself as he pulled out a rolled up piece of paper which caused both Kakarot and Vegeta to raise an eyebrow.

"I have this." Nappa unrolled the paper revealing a map.

Kakarot quickly snatched the map from Nappa and muttered under his breath until he suddenly let out an audible gasp pulling Vegeta closer.
"Vegeta do you know what this is?"

"I assume it's a very large piece of paper with drawings on it which in simple terms can be identified as a map."

"Ha very funny." Kakarot pushed against Vegeta's shoulder to grab his attention, "no look it's the map to 'El Dorado'" he beamed pointing at the map.

Vegeta arched a brow and glimpsed towards the map whilst stroking his chin, "Ah the plot map," he hummed "so if we don't take it we don't have to be in this book anymore."

"But Vegeta-" Kakarot whined.

"No!" he huffed, averting his attention away from Kakarot for he knew his partner in crime had a certain way with... words.

Kakarot started to let out short puppy-like whimpers that induced Vegeta to let out a grunt. Rolling his eyes Vegeta kept avoiding Kakarot's glances but the further he ignored the louder Kakarot became and started to pant with his tongue flapping out like a beseeching dog.

"Come on Vegeta... I'll wear that outfit you like me in." Kakarot said in a seductive tone as he wiggled his eyebrows at Vegeta.

With no hesitation Vegeta looked towards Nappa "You're on!"he declared and the crowd cheered in excitement as Vegeta shook his dice in his hand but was stopped by Nappa gripping his wrist holding out Dice of his own.

"Not with your dice, This time we use mine... Kakavege," Nappa smirked at the pair.

Vegeta snatched the dice from Nappa's hand whilst gritting his teeth, imposing a smile as he scowled at Kakarot while he shook the non-loaded dice in his fist. Kakarot began to play Bond's theme on the Lute in rhythm to Vegeta's dice shaking "Stop that!" Vegeta snarled.

Vegeta threw the dice and immediately covered his eyes as Kakarot slowed his strumming, watching the dice as one landed on a three and the other spun in place waiting and hoping for it to land on the required number. Tensions were high. Vegeta refused to look as he heard a very loud audible gasp from the crowd he decided to peek between his fingers and saw the most wonderful sight the dice had given them the seven they required. Kakarot was quick to snatch the map from the pile of gold as Nappa dropped to his knees in consternation at the result.