Story Info

Summary:

Shortly after Klaus went back to New Orleans Damon and Elena hear a rumor about Klaus and the entire gang end up going on a summer trip to see if there's any truth to it.

Klaus had finally reclaimed his town, family and best friend. When the people from his recent past show up and claim to have heard rumors of a hybrid teenager that may or may not be his child he doesn't know what to make of the situation. Regardless, he graciously allows them to stay with him and his family.

Sixteen year old Ripley Isabel Mikaelson has had a tough life. Ripley's had a tough life. Not knowing what species you are makes it even worse, and her supernatural abilities and urges are only growing stronger. She's seen death, pain and abuse is an everyday occurrence for her. When she turns sixteen and gets emancipated from and leaves with her best friend Miller, who is a werewolf, to travel the world.

Imagine the surprise, chaos, pain and confusion when their lives intertwine.

***

This is a Vampire Diaries and Originals crossover fanfiction. This story is written in first person but the person changes multiple times through a chapter. Warning of mature and triggering content. Not meant to offend, degrade or make fun of anyone, anything or anyone's beliefs. People and their opinions in the story are not modeled after mine. This s my first fanfic, sorry if it's bad! I appreciate and respect all feedback, good or bad. Enjoy! By the way the cover that I made on Google Drive didn't fit the space given. I'll put it as a media. Also on my tablet it's not showing the entire summary so I'll copy this on my first chapter.

Cast: (in case I don't figure out how to use it)

Ripley Mikaelson -  Haley Ramm

Miller White - Miles Teller

Sameul Tells - Austin Butler

The Originals cast - as on show

The Vampire Diaries cast - as on show

I'll mention if I add any more importand characters.

Genre:

fanfiction

supernatural

romance

science fiction

teen fiction

drama

family

Ages: (physical years, I made some changes, main characters only)

Ripley - 16

Miller - 18

Samuel - 17

Klaus - 25

Elijah - 23

Rebekah - 22

Hayley - 21 (not pregnant)

Marcel - 24

Devina - 16

Damon - 23 (not dead)

Stephan - 17

Elena - 19

Caroline - 19

Bonnie - 20 (not dead)

Jeremy - 17

Matt - 19

Tyler - 19

Enzo - 24 (not dead)

Alaric - 34 (not dead)

***

I'll try to have the first chapter up with in the next few weeks!