thirty two

After downing a handle of vodka at Chris' place, Jal, Maxxie, Chris, Anwar and I found ourselves at the party, a large warehouse with flashy lights and loud EDM music, with hundreds of intoxicated teenagers. We were dancing, or what passed for it - jumping up and down, waving our arms in the air, and knocking up against people who did the same to us.

Jal didn't seem to be having that great of a time though, made worse when Chris got in her face, teasing "where's your moves?" as she was not dancing. She slipped away from us without me noticing. I figured I better go find her to make sure she's okay, but I stop myself once I notice the boys staring intently at something in front of them.

"What's so fascinating?" I ask the lot, before letting my eyes follow where their gaze was at. A girl was grinding her ass into the front of some guys pants. I rolled my eyes, but they almost fell out of my head once I realized the girl that was rolling her hips was Jal. My jaw dropped.

"Fuck me senseless," Anwar speaks in disbelief.

"Woah," Chris mutters, looking like he was about to cream his pants. Jal rolls her hips harder, knowing she had gotten their attention. I guess this was her proving to Chris that she did have some moves, and he seemed awfully impressed.

"Yeah, he's hot man," Maxxie breathes, referring to the guy Jal was dancing with. I doubt Chris and Anwar even knew the guy was there, too fascinated by the way Jal moved her body.

"You gay boy!" Anwar laughs, playfully punching Maxxie in the shoulder, and Chris joins in, and soon enough the three are tackling each other. I look at Jal, who looks back at me, a cheeky grin on her lips. I salute her.

My phone buzzes in my pocket. I grab it and read the new message.

Tony Stonem: FREYS NF BEHAKSNCB

I frown. Tony couldn't type yet.

Freya McGuinness: Yes?

A moment later, he responds.

Tony Stonem: this is effy now. tony and i r here. he wants to c u

Fuck. What the hell was Tony doing here?

I slide my phone back into pocket, slipping into the thick crowd, pushing past people with all my might. I even spot a rare sight on my way out of the building, which is Sid, out of his house, and doing an Irish jig on the dance floor. I decide not to question it, as I didn't want him to flee back to his room.

Outside, people gather in groups, using this area as more of a social place, as the blaring music from inside made conversations nearly impossible. I spot Tony and Effy quickly amongst the crowd, and they talked to a very familiar looking girl.

"Do I know you?" He asks the blonde girl.

"Tony!" The girl cries back, and I'd recognize that annoying little posh accent from anywhere. Abigail Stock. "You know me really rather well, remember?"

I watch her squeeze her chest together, attempting to be seductive. Tony doesn't seem fazed one bit. I decide to step back and watch to see where this slightly amusing conversation was heading.

"You were a very naughty boy, but I forgive you," Abigail tells him. She glances down, biting her lip, nodding to his crotch. "Is it all still working, yeah?"

"Sorry," Tony tells her, sincerely. "I can't place you."

"You remember, Tony. How you said I was, like, your dream shag?"