011

3:25 pm

taehyung_iso_secsea95:

notthereal_v:
amber?

taehyung_iso_secsea95:
omg hi it's been a week.

how are you? did you decided to come back?

notthereal_v:
hi amber. currently, we are trying to take down this account due to an act taehyung has recently done. the company was not aware of the actions through this account and for that we apologize as there was a misunderstanding. this account will temporarily be deleted off the platform so he can no longer have access to the account as for now. this was requested from taehyung himself.

he wanted to leave a message stating: "well, i guess you were right in the beginning. you love v but most importantly is that you understand taehyung. i'm sorry, i needed to do this. i was curious about v and how people view him... so i made an account. v is loveable, talented and beautiful. i just hope people see taehyung as a loveable, talented and a beautiful human too. my intention was to not talk to anyone as they might find out but you just sparked me in a way. i made a friend and that was what i needed. a friend who knew who taehyung was. again, i'm sorry. sorry for leaving you so quick. i just don't think i can do this anymore. i think i've learnt enough.
thanks, amber.
- kim taehyung

if you have any complaints, please email us at: i.ent.help.office/kimtaehyung@b!gh!t.c0m.

taehyung_iso_secsea95:
oh my god...

JOON WITH BLUE HAIR FINALLY