021

9:25 am

you received a message from: taehyung_iso_secsea95

taehyung_iso_secsea95:
good morning taehyung :)

i'm about to go to work. thought it would be nice to text you before going to that hell of a cafe 😃

9:30 am

taehyung_iso_secsea95:
wait you're probably not awake yet..

9:45 am

taehyung_iso_secsea95:
ahhh you're not replying. stupid me it's probably cause you're busy

don't forget to text back 😠

——

"morning, amber."

amber stopped counting money from the cash machine and quickly, as she once again heard that familiar voice, looked back to be face to face with hanna.

hanna looked as pretty as ever, per usual. her red hair was curled this time, bringing out her bright, pale face. she wore light, makeup that showed her natural beauty.

admiring the outer beauty and ignoring the inner fakeness, amber smiled as she touched her hair in regret.

"should've curled it this morning." she thought.

"morning.. is everything okay?" amber asked, forcing her smile. it was an everyday routine by now for her.

with an angelic but devilish chuckle, hanna took steps closer to amber and leaned into her ear.

amber stood frozen, confused of what she was about to do. never has hanna gotten this close to her, except for that one time she gave her a fake hug after amber offered to cover her shift. amber finds it hard to say no.

"you're quite smart, you know." hanna began to say, "never knew you were that type of person."

"what type of person?" amber awkwardly laughed after a long pause.

hanna jumped back from amber and winked at her, also flashing a sly smirk.

"look at you, pretending to act clueless. you've made me happy."

in fact, amber was clueless on the situation. however, she was enjoying someone being happy because of her. that was rare for amber.

abruptly, amber smiled back at hanna and joined in with the situation. she gave her a shaky thumbs up before straightening her uniform out of nervousness.

"but let's not talk about it at work. get back to whatever you were doing." hanna ordered her and left, her wavy hair swaying along with her, leaving a trial of fake.

amber stood in bewilderment and twisted her head to the side. she wondered why hanna was so happy of what she did.

never in her life would she think that anyone would grow a real smile on their face because of her own actions or sayings. but that changed when she met taehyung..

"could it be the fake account situation?"

quickly, she shook her head, denying of what she had just thought.

speaking of taehyung, she remembered of what she had told him yesterday and instantly felt regret.

she had lied about lying to taehyung which made her feel like an awful friend. taehyung explicitly told her that she shouldn't lie in a friendship, however her situation was too bad to be honest about.

she shouldn't have told hanna about the account.

biting her nails, amber turned back to the front and closed the cash machine. she was sure of her getting back to work and ignoring the regretfulness in her mind would make her forget about everything.

she sighed and let it all run to the back of her mind as she greeted her first customer of the day.

i never knew the concept photo for BE would drop so early 😳